Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Pappas "frita" Review

mrmatas2277

let me just start by saying that the whole "time change" fawked me up....got their around 1200-1230 (sorry i mean 1100-1130:tongue: )...someone told me that Oscar was opening, but whoever was spinning was spinning alot of old "anthems"....i went outside to the patio that was opened very early....Roly was out there just spinning chillin house, hardly anyone out there...biz was still putting up the decor of the patio (making the man put up his own party balloons for his bday blow out...thats wrong:tongue: )....then at one point someone threw in a wack, wack, wack track...i couldnt believe that was Roly, so i look up and it was that "special guest" Dj....needless to say, i ran back into the blue room after that....crowd in Space was "weird" that night, dont know if anyone else felt it:confused: ....chilled in there for a while and decided to give the "special guest" Dj on the patio a chance...he was still doing horrible, but he had gotten better than his first couple of tracks....

around 130 i went inside to see Pappas....he was throwing it down...alot of Prog. dark stuff, but the beats were moving....good build ups, just nasty tracks - - one after the other...for some reason the crowd at Space got "weirder" (is that even a word :confused: )....decided to get some fresh, hot humid air in the patio...Roly was on and he was going off!!!!! he warned me that he had received new tracks....and every track he threw was nasty....Roly impresses me more every time i see him on the patio...left space early around 345-400 (after the time change), and i heard it from Sobeton for leaving so early;) ...

great hanging with the usuals: Sobeton, Joey, Digital, Saleen, Dajew, TheHog, Meli, Beatfriek, Biz, Roly and Pod

great meeting: Guyman1966 and Stogie, we def. have to do this again....i know Guyman will be at Howells for halloween - - how about u stogie?;)

missing in action: Nikki (dizzyscarlet) and Koky (wimp!!!!:tongue: )

best thing about whole night: NO BELLINI!!!!!!:D

Yo Matas you have to stop pre gaming. You leave to early dizzy was there and looking bad to the bone.:eek: You also missed the toppless wonder.

:laugh:

Yeah even Saleen could not complain about Pappa. The man was trown down dark ass shit all night long. We stayed till the end of his set, sick, sick, sick.:D

Roland was going off on the patio. The billy jean loop was off the fucking hook, the hole place was going nuts! ROLAND please give me a copy.:D

I had a great time, shit load of cpers up in there.:cool:

Hey biz you need to get rid of that one dancer and just lett thehog chill on that box all night long.:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

let me just start by saying that the whole "time change" fawked me up....got their around 1200-1230 (sorry i mean 1100-1130:tongue: )...someone told me that Oscar was opening, but whoever was spinning was spinning alot of old "anthems"....i went outside to the patio that was opened very early....Roly was out there just spinning chillin house, hardly anyone out there...biz was still putting up the decor of the patio (making the man put up his own party balloons for his bday blow out...thats wrong:tongue: )....then at one point someone threw in a wack, wack, wack track...i couldnt believe that was Roly, so i look up and it was that "special guest" Dj....needless to say, i ran back into the blue room after that....crowd in Space was "weird" that night, dont know if anyone else felt it:confused: ....chilled in there for a while and decided to give the "special guest" Dj on the patio a chance...he was still doing horrible, but he had gotten better than his first couple of tracks....

around 130 i went inside to see Pappas....he was throwing it down...alot of Prog. dark stuff, but the beats were moving....good build ups, just nasty tracks - - one after the other...for some reason the crowd at Space got "weirder" (is that even a word :confused: )....decided to get some fresh, hot humid air in the patio...Roly was on and he was going off!!!!! he warned me that he had received new tracks....and every track he threw was nasty....Roly impresses me more every time i see him on the patio...left space early around 345-400 (after the time change), and i heard it from Sobeton for leaving so early;) ...

great hanging with the usuals: Sobeton, Joey, Digital, Saleen, Dajew, TheHog, Meli, Beatfriek, Biz, Roly and Pod

great meeting: Guyman1966 and Stogie, we def. have to do this again....i know Guyman will be at Howells for halloween - - how about u stogie?;)

missing in action: Nikki (dizzyscarlet) and Koky (wimp!!!!:tongue: )

best thing about whole night: NO BELLINI!!!!!!:D

Nice review matas.

PAPPA WAS AWESOME! I KEPT GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN PAPPA AND ROLY. IT WAS GREAT HANGING WITH MRMATAS, ROLY, SOBETON, JOEYGK, BIZ, JIMMY, BEATFREAK, SALEEN, THE HOG (MAN YOU WERE TRASHED! YOU KEPT DANCING!), DAJEW, DIGITAL 7 (I WAS JEALOUS!!!!), AND POD. IT WAS GREAT MEETING GUYMAN AND STOGIEY (SORRY WE LEFT EARLY, HAD A ROUGH FRIDAY NIGHT). :)

BTW, JESSE THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE LOOKED WEIRD TO YOU AT SPACE ON SATURDAY WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE SOBER. THERE ARE ALWAYS WEIRD PEOPLE THERE. :D