Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Weekend

Thank you Johnny Bee!!!!!!!!!!

Started out hurting my liver at happy hour Bar A,,,damn good time. Awesome bartenders. johnny hooked us up w/ a one hour open bar! then on to R Bar cool pace Rox hooked us up. ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and Njdionosus bought me lots of shots cool music.I think you guys were trying to make me throw up. Place got too packed. Zeee what happened??? you were supose to meet me back outside! rdtheshortbus quick appearence!

XS Sat Halloween party...no place like home TEO T. TEO was AWESOME. Nice mixes, accopello's, some old w/ some new beats. Bass was thumping, people dancing.

WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks jp18, comic gate,adv.

Always good to cee the otter! An early Happy Birthday goes out to ya, I'm all about the shots. Not trying to get ya sick, just being me. One night we alllll need to get together for many many shots!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Started out hurting my liver at happy hour Bar A,,,damn good time. Awesome bartenders. johnny hooked us up w/ a one hour open bar! then on to R Bar cool pace Rox hooked us up. ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and Njdionosus bought me lots of shots cool music.I think you guys were trying to make me throw up. Place got too packed. Zeee what happened??? you were supose to meet me back outside! rdtheshortbus quick appearence!

XS Sat Halloween party...no place like home TEO T. TEO was AWESOME. Nice mixes, accopello's, some old w/ some new beats. Bass was thumping, people dancing.

Teo was unreal. The remix of India Dancin on the Fire was awesome!! Cant wait till Friday...... Jp18 Great meeting you but you never came back for shots!!!!!!!! LOL.

I DONT KNOW!!! :confused:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Always good to cee the otter! An early Happy Birthday goes out to ya, I'm all about the shots. Not trying to get ya sick, just being me. One night we alllll need to get together for many many shots!

hey are you coming out Friday??? I hope so!

hey are you coming out Friday??? I hope so!

I wont promise cuz I hate to break promises, but I may show up for a lil while. You know how much I love shots and if there is a birthday involved, its all the more reason to come out and see everyone.......................