Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it worth $50 to go see PVD at ROXY?

i went to roxy for tiesto thing, expecting it to be very crowded, but there was actually a lot of room to move, areas just to chill, drinks were off the hook, so strong i didn't even need more than 2, crowd was very mixed, music banging, i know its a lil hard on the pocket, but paul van dyke, jeses crist this guy can keep u going all night, i'm really looking forward to his 6 hour set, so come trough, u won't regret:spin2:

Originally posted by wallflour

If you haven't seen him before, then yes, go for it

Get rested so to get there early (so you're waiting in line for 2 hours instead of 3 :)) and stay til the end (usually 8:30 - 9 am).

Can Roxy cardholders have line priviledges at least? :confused:

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

damned it if im gonna pay $50 just to go see PVD xP that's still a lot...

hm everyone u tell me..i never been to ROXY before...would that venue and sound system be worth checkin out???

i say "FUCK" that with a capital F. Even twilo didnt charge that much for both sasha and digweed. so why does roxy feel that they can charge $50? btw, isn't roxy phazon outfitted? if so then the sound should be decent atleast. Unless it's a "bottom of the barrel" phazon system.