Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My shattered mess of a car - pictorial

joeg

Ok, so 2 months ago i smashed my car into a deer/gaurdrail... (yes i was sober, no i wasn't hurt... )

i took photos like 15 minutes after the crash and the next day...

these are the photos...

(the car is just about reconstructed and i'll have it back this week, WOO!!!)

[my apologies, these pics are big]

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101439

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101445

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101458

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101473

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101499

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101510

thats justin on the right, laughing hysterically at the accident... lol...

i particularly like the river of fluid coming from the car... if i remember right... we ran like hell when i turned the ignition because we figured it'd explode....

nice!

I saw the car halfway done at the body shop. It's gonna look good when it is complete. Hopefully those tools you call mechanics won't fuck it up. Be sure not to put tape on anything because it might "peel the paint off the bumper." It would also be a good idea if you "paint the intercooler so it doesn't stand out that much."

Morons.

Anyway, crank up the boost and drop a new engine/tranny and maybe we can play.

Originally posted by joeg

i particularly like the river of fluid coming from the car... if i remember right... we ran like hell when i turned the ignition because we figured it'd explode....

...did you yell "NAS!" like Vin Diesel in the Fast and the Furious?...

...on a serious note, whilst in san diego two weeks ago, the rear right wheel locked up on our drive back....the caliper locked and metal to metal caused the wheel to burn a beautiful red glow...as i went to inspect, flames began to grow...and we DID evacuate the family before putting out the fire..which was ofcourse close to the gas tank....nice way to end a vacation...

good luck with your rebuilt car!

The tickets, crashes, Mugz knows what I am talking about!

My car got vandalised infront of the trump residences, They have guards outside, I do not know how they did not see anything! thank GOd I told the management, the next day they closed the street to avoid damage to the cars. I am glad they reacted to my complain so quickly. IT cost thousands of dollars, but I am still smiling, got my precious baby back and she is purrying like a kitty.

I bet you all can gues her name.

Originally posted by dp80

is that an eagle talon? I got a 97 and ever since they went out of business there value went to shit, are you sure its worth fixing it? or unless your insurance covers it, which mine didnt when I crashed it.

yeah, i had a 95... they totalled it and handed me a check for the value... i went and got aftermarket replacements for everything which was actually cheaper than buying crap from mitsubishi...

i'll post pics when i get it back from the shop.