Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
laurie619

Attn: Saleen351

So. You weaklings want to celebrate the fact that a controversial figure is gone from these boards. Yep, he was rude. Yep, he was not scared to tell you off. Yep, he might have crossed a line or two on occasion… BUT I’VE SEEN MOST OF YOU CROSS A LINE ALSO!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, with controversy comes knowledge. He had some really good points and I’ll miss those points. And, now we have chicks fighting and calling each other whores??? Please! If you are gonna make those accusations, back it up with facts: Who has she slept with? How many times? What does she charge? Is she any good? At least Saleen would have all the details, a review and a health report from her Doctor!

Originally posted by guyman1966

So. You weaklings want to celebrate the fact that a controversial figure is gone from these boards. Yep, he was rude. Yep, he was not scared to tell you off. Yep, he might have crossed a line or two on occasion… BUT I’VE SEEN MOST OF YOU CROSS A LINE ALSO!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, with controversy comes knowledge. He had some really good points and I’ll miss those points. And, now we have chicks fighting and calling each other whores??? Please! If you are gonna make those accusations, back it up with facts: Who has she slept with? How many times? What does she charge? Is she any good? At least Saleen would have all the details, a review and a health report from her Doctor!

he has crossed the line way too many times....theres a limit as to how much BS the users can put up with...

Originally posted by asianvixen

:laugh: i've seen pictures of you, if i'm a whore, you're a pleasantly plump whore. ;)

back it up with a picture! i love how people CONFUSE me with others...

tell me how i'm pleasantly plump...