Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello I am notallthere this is what i am all about.

notallthere

I am Notallthere

I added some rhyming so my life would be more amusing

I am A fucken sicko on the sickest possible level.

I'll eat your colon then ill uhm put you in a box and send you to polan.

I had sex with all my ex hoes then I chopped off there legs and

Now all I got are human torsos.

I am a cannibal leaf a maggot.

I gay bash every faggot.

I knock boots with dirty prostitutes then i chop them up and throw them down garbage shoots.

I'm incurable like AIDS

I can't wait to self-mutilate myself with razor blades then put on my brand new versce shades.

But im a nice guy deep down inside and ill be sending some letters To your family kid, letting them know I got rid

Of your body after I chopped you like a squid.

Originally posted by notallthere

I am Notallthere

I added some rhyming so my life would be more amusing

I am A fucken sicko on the sickest possible level.

I'll eat your colon then ill uhm put you in a box and send you to polan.

I had sex with all my ex hoes then I chopped off there legs and

Now all I got are human torsos.

I am a cannibal leaf a maggot.

I gay bash every faggot.

I knock boots with dirty prostitutes then i chop them up and throw them down garbage shoots.

I'm incurable like AIDS

I can't wait to self-mutilate myself with razor blades then put on my brand new versce shades.

But im a nice guy deep down inside and ill be sending some letters To your family kid, letting them know I got rid

Of your body after I chopped you like a squid.

niiiiice sig dude. thats from a painting i know but i cant remember which one. i think its a bruegel???

heres my rhyme:

im tonythelover, the guy that likes to screw your mother with nutter butter and then shover. like danny glover ima lethal weapon so stop steppin b4 i bring out my stetson and treat you like my stepson. some say im a nazi, its just cuz they cants stop me, in the ass they gettin rammed just ask dajew who got banned body slammed then fanned just cuz my werds are to hot, cant stop cuz i like to wear flip flops and listen to hip hop and when yyyour girls pants drop its me whos on top. so no steppin or flexin unless you got a crew reppin.i hear the a-team is the gay team that likes to get reammed and creamed leavin their booties in a steam...doodoo. i like to wear fubu, used to rep zulu, mess around and ill school you, dont let appearances fool you. i got nair fo yo nappy hair cuz all the gas you spittin is just hot air, so dont pick up the mike when you see tone and his boy notallthere....

Originally posted by t0nythelover

heres my rhyme:

im tonythelover, the guy that likes to screw your mother with nutter butter and then shover. like danny glover ima lethal weapon so stop steppin b4 i bring out my stetson and treat you like my stepson. some say im a nazi, its just cuz they cants stop me, in the ass they gettin rammed just ask dajew who got banned body slammed then fanned just cuz my werds are to hot, cant stop cuz i like to wear flip flops and listen to hip hop and when yyyour girls pants drop its me whos on top. so no steppin or flexin unless you got a crew reppin.i hear the a-team is the gay team that likes to get reammed and creamed leavin their booties in a steam...doodoo. i like to wear fubu, used to rep zulu, mess around and ill school you, dont let appearances fool you. i got nair fo yo nappy hair cuz all the gas you spittin is just hot air, so dont pick up the mike when you see tone and his boy notallthere....

attachment.php?postid=1103741

Originally posted by t0nythelover

niiiiice sig dude. thats from a painting i know but i cant remember which one. i think its a bruegel???

heres my rhyme:

YO FRESH KID RICE, SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU TRY TO RHYME.............

HERE'S YOUR RHYME....

YO IM TONYTHEGAYLOVER I GET FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE NO OTHER........... WORD

YOU FUCKEN JER OFF :blown: