Clubplanet Nightlife Community

speed

cosmonaut

I lost my hook for adderall, so I was looking for some meth... I understand that if you take a very small dose orally, it's a lot like adderall. But can't find any in Maryland... so now I'm resorting to trying herbals. Does anyone know if there are any herbs that give the effect of adderall? Thanks for any info.

I'm not sure what adderal is or what it does, but if you're looking for something to pep you up, you can try ephedrine which is sold as an asthma medication pretty much anywhere or yellowjackets, also sold pretty much anywhere (especially gas stations and 7-11's.) I WOULD NOT get into speed, I've heard nothing but horror stories about that crap. Also, go to a GNC and ask what kind of herbal remedies they recommend and be safe! Not everything that's sold has been thouroughly studied and approved by the FDA. Certain herbs can be as bad as speed itself.

Originally posted by lizard23

I'm not sure what adderal is or what it does, but if you're looking for something to pep you up, you can try ephedrine which is sold as an asthma medication pretty much anywhere or yellowjackets, also sold pretty much anywhere (especially gas stations and 7-11's.) I WOULD NOT get into speed, I've heard nothing but horror stories about that crap. Also, go to a GNC and ask what kind of herbal remedies they recommend and be safe! Not everything that's sold has been thouroughly studied and approved by the FDA. Certain herbs can be as bad as speed itself.

Ephedrine is terrible stay away from getting fucked up off it... oh and it is also used as a fat burner, i never heard of it as an asthma medication.

It is the main ingredient in Stackers, Xenadrine, Yellow jackets( as stated above).... you can try it, but i wouldnt recomend doing it to get high