Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need An Apartment Up North!!!

i was just getting ready to post.. to see if anyone was interested in my apartment.. my bf and i are moving to a 2 br.. and we are moving out of ours... it is a 1br for 850.. in Lyndhurst.. lyndhurst is 5 mins from clifton (where joeys is) and 10 mins from the city.. i don't know how my landlord is going to go about renting this.. so i can't make any guarentees.. but i do feel bad we are moving out.. they are really nice.. let me know.. i will have my bf ask today or tomorrow when we give our notice.. we are either moving out nov 15th or dec 1st..

dani

Originally posted by dani672

i was just getting ready to post.. to see if anyone was interested in my apartment.. my bf and i are moving to a 2 br.. and we are moving out of ours... it is a 1br for 850.. in Lyndhurst.. lyndhurst is 5 mins from clifton (where joeys is) and 10 mins from the city.. i don't know how my landlord is going to go about renting this.. so i can't make any guarentees.. but i do feel bad we are moving out.. they are really nice.. let me know.. i will have my bf ask today or tomorrow when we give our notice.. we are either moving out nov 15th or dec 1st..

dani

thanks dani but I think thats tooo far up....but Im me please maybe i can see the place and change my mind.

bartendzeee@aol.com