Clubplanet Nightlife Community

l'arcata in parsippany

Originally posted by siciliagirl

does anyone know anything about this place? is anybody promoting it?

Yeah, its a block away from my house and I walked in that place once. Vip and slicks were suppose to do a thurs night thing there, but plans changed. It was going to be a lounge but the owner decided to keep it as just a restaurant. I'm not sure what is going on there now or what changed that you would be asking about it. They do have a bar there, but I doubt it is the crowd you'd enjoy hanging out with.

does anyone know anything about this place? is anybody promoting it?

saw a flyer in some place nearby that claimed they were opening on Nov 15th and Tsettos was headlining. that'll be a big north jersey night considering that and the that afterhours spot in bloomfield will be goin off.

Originally posted by dogekid

saw a flyer in some place nearby that claimed they were opening on Nov 15th and Tsettos was headlining. that'll be a big north jersey night considering that and the that afterhours spot in bloomfield will be goin off.

Are you being serious??????????????????

Tsettos at L'arcarta.............................I somehow don't believe that.

Originally posted by stiffler

Are you being serious??????????????????

Tsettos at L'arcarta.............................I somehow don't believe that.

I was told Richie santana resident on fridays and Tsettos spinning too...Kind of like the deal with DEKO if I understood correctly.

Originally posted by perns2002

Why don't we check it out Geeeeeeeeeerllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

What are your plans for the weekend Jp & Scilia?

i don't know.....if anything....maaaaaaaaybe riverstreet.....but, i even doubt that....trying to be good....resting up from bronchitis.

Some girl said....... imagine Denny in beautiful Parsipanny....... what the .................

I agree Parspianny is pretty ..................... read first page of this thread, very bottom........................

Im too lazy today--I'll take your word for it.:D

I know that L'arcata is the old Geraldine's Grill on beverwyck road....the place is in a strip mall next to like a chiropractor office.....anyway, the place has one bar in the middle of the restaurant and a side room, that i suppose they will use as a dance floor. I don't even know what I would compare it to....maybe Milan...but even Milan looks more like a club compared to this place, not to mention the fact that it's not in a crappy run down strip mall.

Some girl said....... imagine Denny in beautiful Parsipanny....... what the .................

I agree Parspianny is pretty ..................... read first page of this thread, very bottom........................ [/quote

First of all, I'm not a girl! I didnt mean to rip on Parsippany, i live one town away, It's just strange to see Denny headlining in a restaurant in Parsippany.

yeah dogekid is right.....Tsettos on Nov. 29th......that's what it said on the flyer i found on my car.....

I find that strange because that place ain't much. I really can't see Denny spinning there. But I guess if you people heard this it must be true. Before it was Geraldines it was the SideStreet Pub............now that place was pretty fun(when they had bands) but it died out just like Geraldines who added on that dance floor area(not that big, kind of like a wide hallway). They had the music thing, but it died out too. I hope this new place makes a go of it, but I think its a better DJ starter place then to have a big name like Denny there. It could turn out to be a good residency for a newcomer to get his start. IMO.............................but Denny?????????????????????????????:confused:

I'm so confused

IMO