Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it me or........................

Originally posted by dani672

i think a lot of people need a little time to recoup from this weekend! I worked on sunday from 12 noon till 10.. and my friends still weren't home yet.. i think a lot of people get fall depression also.. i know i got it!:(

i think alot of people get post sound factory candy depression too:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

got to be a wiseass huh

wouldnt really suck if you were pressing like 305 and someon happened to drop a dumbell on your nuts. :laugh::eek::laugh::eek:

:finger2:

You'd actually have to go to the gym to do that and I havent seen you there in like 2 weeks. You must still be recovering from one of your outings at the Sound Pharmacy.

:rock:

i thought of something else.. could it be that people's bosses are cracking down on internet use? i know a few of my friend's bosses cut their internet connection completely... also maybe people are busier at work in the fall then the summer?

i am usually on at school i have a few long breaks.. or at home signed on to my online classes.. gotta love cheating the system

Originally posted by njdionysus

:finger2:

You'd actually have to go to the gym to do that and I havent seen you there in like 2 weeks. You must still be recovering from one of your outings at the Sound Pharmacy.

:rock:

you are right i havent been there in like 2 weeks i think i might go tongiht. i just been so out of it. geting like 3 hrs sleep as night. And i havent been to factory in like 3 month i think