Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never being . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . satisfied . . . whether it be physically, emotionally, intellectually, etc.

Do any of you ever feel this way?

I usally feel as though I am not intellectually satisfied enough.

All these post make it sound like you are torturing yourself....Why all the doubt in yourself and relationships with other people???

I feel that before someone else can satisfy you, you must be satisfied with yourself. If you have to depend on someone else to "complete" you, what happens when they go away??? You are the only person who can make yourself truly happy.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I feel that before someone else can satisfy you, you must be satisfied with yourself. If you have to depend on someone else to "complete" you, what happens when they go away??? You are the only person who can make yourself truly happy.....

that is exactly right, and unfortunately, for a lot of people(me included), therein lies the problem...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that is exactly right, and unfortunately, for a lot of people(me included), therein lies the problem...

True, what I said is eaiser said than done, but is possible. For example, am in this new "thing" with someone old. Before we ran into each other again, I was happy and doing my thing. Being with him makes me happier and contented, but if something were to happen, I know that I am capable of being without him or anyone for that matter. Life is always better when you have someone to share it with. You have to trust yourself with your own heart and soul, before you ever think about giving it to someone else to handle:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

All these post make it sound like you are torturing yourself....Why all the doubt in yourself and relationships with other people???

no I am satisfied with myself, I would NEVER depend on anyone to satisfy me and complete me. I am happy, these post are rather things I'm thinkin about and what other people feel about them I'm just saying that it is hard to be satisfied sometimes thats all and like I said before most of the time intellectually

Originally posted by fierydesire

no I am satisfied with myself, I would NEVER depend on anyone to satisfy me and complete me. I am happy, these post are rather things I'm thinkin about and what other people feel about them I'm just saying that it is hard to be satisfied sometimes thats all and like I said before most of the time intellectually

I gotcha.....I always think of Jerry McGuire when I here the phrase"you complete me"......How is one person suppossed to complete your life??? If you are missing pieces and aspects, you might never find that person, therefore you are always incomplete...:confused: Make sense to anybody???