Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone please say something

Originally posted by perns2002

Interesting, I am falling asleep at work?

Any god proof readers out there, my eyes hurt I cant look at this crap anymore

god should be good.

Say something?

The girl I work with is pissed at me cause she has been shitting water all day, and I keep tickling her..:D

There is a women here who is about 80 (I swear she's older) and I feel super bad saying this but I am going to...........

SHe can only see out of one eye, and walks into everything. Her purse ways her down causing her to sway when she walks............ Sweetest women ever however, she burps and sometimes farts, really really loud..... and gross burp and she never ever excuses herself. Even when I had major clients in my office right next to her and she farckin burped about 5 times....... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

There is a women here who is about 80 (I swear she's older) and I feel super bad saying this but I am going to...........

SHe can only see out of one eye, and walks into everything. Her purse ways her down causing her to sway when she walks............ Sweetest women ever however, she burps and sometimes farts, really really loud..... and gross burp and she never ever excuses herself. Even when I had major clients in my office right next to her and she farckin burped about 5 times....... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

grandma??????

:laugh: SHes 80..I guess she feels she has lived long enuff and can get away with it.

Perns that's great...however..I got a better one...

My manager's been out for three days (since Friday)...a guy in the office was reading the Police Blotter in the local paper and whatdayaknow...my manager was arrested last Sat for DWI...we're not sure that's why he's been out of the office, but it's great how we found out...people in my office will never have any respect for him again

Personally, I dont think they should put it in the paper, i feel bad and hope he doesnt lose his job

Whatever, it's rude............... in a professional enviroment.........

she's wierd.........

rude--Like when we were having the luncheon with our clientes and I stood up and pointed at one them and said "SHE ATE ALL THE TURKEY"

I get real weird when it comes to food..I also dont have to deal with auditors anymore:D

Originally posted by jp18

rude--Like when we were having the luncheon with our clientes and I stood up and pointed at one them and said "SHE ATE ALL THE TURKEY"

I get real weird when it comes to food..I also dont have to deal with auditors anymore:D

You've been very rambuctious lately! How's the face??

Perns...that story made me FKN DIE LAUGHING:laugh: :laugh: how do you deal with that all day??? I am bored too...but there is a reason for that. I skipped work today and I have been plain lazy all day...but it feels good considering that for the next 2 months I have to BUST MY ASS working b/c Christmas is coming...and I can never be a cheap Santa! Especailly since I have a 5 year old brother

Originally posted by cynstam21

oh shit....my manager was forced to resign!!!

thehype, can you sell mortgages?

Im confused?? I didnt think DWI was criminal charge...Does he need to drive to sell mortgages? My sisterinlaw sells them but she doesnt have to leave her office...What were there reasons for forcing the resignation??

well at least there were some interesting things to read here.

Perns maybe shes hard of hearing and just thinks they are silent farts.

today was a very lazy day, i got suspended for a day for being late too often. Im still trying to figure out how this is punishment. I cant friggin stand that place i think my intelligence is slipping daily there. Let just say someone said something to this guy and his response was "point well tooken" and he wasnt kidding.

i dont know what i was thiking giving up the cushy office job. i miss my office damnit.