Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winona Ride-Her...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I think she has a very classic look to her... Today they were showing videos of her shoplifting at Saks when talking about her trial:laugh:

I dont get it though:confused: Why would someone with a SHITLOAD of money feel the need to steal? You can afford practically anything you want

no kidding -- oh and another shitty reality-- WHY is it that when you're rich and can afford the best designer clothes.....DO THEY GIVE YOU STUFF FOR FREE??? That is like not fair and UNJUST!!!!!! SHare the wealth damnit..... :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

she deserves to go to jail. it's not right that because they are "celebrities" they can get away with shit that ordinary people cannot...

wow for once i agree with you 100%

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I dont get it though:confused: Why would someone with a SHITLOAD of money feel the need to steal? You can afford practically anything you want

Stealing isn't always just about not being able to afford something you need/want... I was watching the E! True Hollywood Story about her (lol), the girl's got *issues*... she had to check herself into a psych ward for a while because of depression, I think it was...

The whole "oh I was rehearsing for a role" is really stupid, but hey, you try and come up with a better defense... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol do you have a fetish for ny women??? i think (or maybe im thinking of someone else) that you always post that...

Last time I made a similar statement was over a year ago, suprise to see you remember that..

If you consider finding NY women (especially the ones that are herding around mid-town) attractive a fetish, then I am head-over-heels guilty.

Either way, I was only making a point that I don't think Winona is all that.