Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its mischeif night

throwing toilet paper is one thing. now, throwing toilet paper into trees and lighting the toilet paper on fire is another.

also, if anyone has access to a bunch of styrafoam and gasoline.....throw a bunch of the styrafoam in a big bowl of gasoline. it will form a sticky glob of shit. get yourself some thick construction worker's gloves, light the globs on fire and launch them at houses, cars, old people, what have you.....that shit will burn for hours and hours. we call it napalm.

can you say pyro?

Originally posted by dogekid

throwing toilet paper is one thing. now, throwing toilet paper into trees and lighting the toilet paper on fire is another.

also, if anyone has access to a bunch of styrafoam and gasoline.....throw a bunch of the styrafoam in a big bowl of gasoline. it will form a sticky glob of shit. get yourself some thick construction worker's gloves, light the globs on fire and launch them at houses, cars, old people, what have you.....that shit will burn for hours and hours. we call it napalm.

can you say pyro?

:laugh: you sound like Michael (xj8mike)

Hey Mike you recall the time when we stole your dad’s everclear, covered your cousins stuff dog with it and touched it in front of your neighbors house . . . classic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by deeelite1

Aww you are forgiven being that I stood you up also. See Great Minds think alike.. we both stood eachother up.

SO what do you say, are you my pahtnah in crime or what?

You're both dumbasses for not going.....it was so much fun......................you guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were bloody foiled cause of the the bloody rain <---english accent

and then i wake up this morning and find out that one of my old skool all time fave DJ's got shot in the freaking head last night.

What is up with this world man????????????

a moment of silence for Grand Master J.

The dj of Run DMC:(

"Dun Dun Dun Dunna Dun Una Walk this way talk this way"

Originally posted by deeelite1

Aww you are forgiven being that I stood you up also. See Great Minds think alike.. we both stood eachother up.

SO what do you say, are you my pahtnah in crime or what?

sure ill be your pahtnah in crime. i can be EVAAAL lol

Stick i overslept due to a weekend around DJPrime

Stardo -- i know it sucks someone shot him but hes JAm master JAy not grand master hehehe

kinda sucks my brother is good friends With all of them run and daryl mac too.