Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
trevorsafe5

Good E`s in NYC?

Recommended Posts

I came to Twilo a few years back and got ripped off a few times buying some shit called Micros. Then we got some Mitzis that were ok.

What is good to look out for and can you get good supply in most clubs or do I have to look elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I came to Twilo a few years back and got ripped off a few times buying some shit called Micros. Then we got some Mitzis that were ok.

What is good to look out for and can you get good supply in most clubs or do I have to look elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for advice.

Best advice I can give you , is to avoid looking for any kind of drug in clubs. You never know what your getting or who your getting it from......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

Best advice I can give you , is to avoid looking for any kind of drug in clubs. You never know what your getting or who your getting it from......

Sound advice but I don`t want to stash some up my ass on the way over from England so have to buy them there. My mate, who knows NY, told me to take a cab to Queens and just ask on the street. Fortunately I know he is only joking.

:rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Sound advice but I don`t want to stash some up my ass on the way over from England so have to buy them there. My mate, who knows NY, told me to take a cab to Queens and just ask on the street. Fortunately I know he is only joking.

:rock:

I had a number for someone who would have hooked you up , up there. but it got disconnected..... how many do you need? there are ways to bringing them over.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Sound advice but I don`t want to stash some up my ass on the way over from England so have to buy them there. My mate, who knows NY, told me to take a cab to Queens and just ask on the street. Fortunately I know he is only joking.

:rock:

Just crush them up, then find some vitamins that come in capsules then put them in there. And you should have no problem and they wont smell like shit;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i was in your situation i would roll the dice and try to get them in a club....i've had tremendous success at arc....heard horror stories about people getting stiffed in twilo back in the day....every club has its house dealer and if you can figure out who that is or stumble across them you can be pretty sure its gonna be quality....watch out for people who ask you...lots of undercovers....also ask around and try to find someone who is on it and got it that night....that way you'll know if its good...point being...every place has a house dealer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×