Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photon Master - Sweet Ass Picture

joeygk

Originally posted by chynado11

awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit!!!!!!!!

Look who it is, TOne TOne in the houseeeeee...

great pic, nice muscles, nice lighting....hahaha

:D

:bounce:

CD

oh shit tony !! i think you have an admirer :D :D

p.s. "tony" you know whut lights biatch !!:tongue::D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u going to Howells tonight?? i wanna see ur costume, Meli told me that ur shoving a glow stick up ur ass and ur going as a pumpkin...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: hey jesse , i heard you were gonna dress up as a cheerleader but a cheerleader with a hairy ass stickin out & his nut sack hangin down past that little skirt was a bit in poor taste bro ..:laugh: i heard you looked like the coach in SCARY MOVIE !!:laugh:

Originally posted by willbangyerbut

OMG i wanna see i wanna see. OMG this thread was funny,but now its getting me a little hot. mr mattas is this guy koky hot ?? i wanna see sobeton dress him up in his costume . mmmmmmmmmm ayyyyyyyyyyy DIOSSSSSSSS .. sobeton can dress me anytime HE wants ! he looks so hot twirling those cute little lights. & those muscles !! OMG im getting all wet.. yoohoo sobeton i would love to meet you sweety.. get my # from mikey xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxox

:laugh: :laugh:I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.. :D

Originally posted by koky

hey jesse , i heard you were gonna dress up as a cheerleader but a cheerleader with a hairy ass stickin out & his nut sack hangin down past that little skirt was a bit in poor taste bro

yea yea...then why did u keep hitting on me all night long? were u doing that badly with "real" woman....btw, how is little red riding hood??;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yea yea...then why did u keep hitting on me all night long? were u doing that badly with "real" woman....btw, how is little red riding hood??;)

hooooooooooooooly shit !! you remembered little red riding hood ?? i was telling melli if she remembered who i was talkin about but she didnt remember.(she was 2 sheets to the wind i might add:laugh: ) her name is barbie & was she a hotty or whut ? we hit it off damn good i think & got the digits boyyyyyyyyy.... :D ill be calling her tomorow ...& maybe hook up & do something ... ill kepp you nosy S.O.B'S posted & up to date :D we really dug eachother so we'll see wazzaaaa ...peace