Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My BIRTHDAY PARTY this saturday @.............

Originally posted by A to Z

......................SILVER BALL..............HUNKA BUNKA................e-mail me for free invitation w/ half price drinks all night.

music by:

KIRK LOPEZ

&

ME :)

see you there!!!

Andrew Mendez

Vinylfreak2001@aol

PARE, KAMUSTA KA, hey andrew happy b-day to my fellow F.L.I.P, (funky little island people), and watch out for this osb guy he likes to grab the asses that kirk misses..........and i still want to get together one day and see the set up at the crib (turn tables and music) i'll bring the lumpia and duck sauce you play the jamms, wish i could make it to show the support, good luck and happy b-day............rod-digga

......................SILVER BALL..............HUNKA BUNKA................e-mail me for free invitation w/ half price drinks all night.

music by:

KIRK LOPEZ

&

see you there!!!

Andrew Mendez

Vinylfreak2001@aol

PARE, KAMUSTA KA, hey andrew happy b-day to my fellow F.L.I.P, (funky little island people), and watch out for this osb guy he likes to grab the asses that kirk misses..........and i still want to get together one day and see the set up at the crib (turn tables and music) i'll bring the lumpia and duck sauce you play the jamms, wish i could make it to show the support, good luck and happy b-day............rod-digga

music by:

KIRK LOPEZ

&

see you there!!!

Andrew Mendez

Vinylfreak2001@aol

Mendez Happy Birthday, 3200ts hasn't been wildin out lately, Ive been trying to save myself so I'm not dead at 30. what's up with tech?

Originally posted by 32oots

Mendez Happy Birthday, 3200ts hasn't been wildin out lately, Ive been trying to save myself so I'm not dead at 30. what's up with tech?

who cares if yur dead by 30!!! these is 3 of you out in this world!!! there has to be!!!! there is no way your at all the places i see you........you freaken jump out of the bushes in belmar one second and the next i'll see your ass eatin a pizza at 3 brothers!!!...then someone will say they just saw you at djais happy hour!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

who cares if yur dead by 30!!! these is 3 of you out in this world!!! there has to be!!!! there is no way your at all the places i see you........you freaken jump out of the bushes in belmar one second and the next i'll see your ass eatin a pizza at 3 brothers!!!...then someone will say they just saw you at djais happy hour!!!!

hahah Roddigga, that's funny stuff I'm laughing because I do see you everywhere, It all started after fdu at the World.