Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Danny "mother Fucking" Howells Roll Call

mrmatas2277

Single Duty. We're @ Spin! As I mentioned b-4, we will be in the Eyes Wide Shut costumes.

HEY HOG and DA JEW, my group has increased to include 3 more hot chicks. So, its me, my wife, an "OK" (I'm being nice) chick and 4 hotties. I'm not sure if they are all single, but they are out without guys (just one GuyMan and he's taken).

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I'm in:D

My friend and I are going as 20's/30's era Mafia/Gangster gals

men_ani.gifdracula.gifHappy Halloween everyone!!! life.gifwitch.gif

P.S: Welcome back to CP Matas!:tongue:

Those costumes are goning to rock! Even though I was hoping for the Soprano’s slut-like Italian babes with high hair and tube tops w/ high heals

Dilemma ----------> I'm totally f@%king sick, I'm about to hack up a lung, I'm seriously about to die. However, I can't miss Professor Howells. So if I go out tonight, everyone has to promise not to let me drink and stuff, otherwise I'll be hurting for another 7 days.

*If you see me w/ a drink - just smack it out of my hands!

Originally posted by joeygk

Dilemma ----------> I'm totally f@%king sick, I'm about to hack up a lung, I'm seriously about to die. However, I can't miss Professor Howells. So if I go out tonight, everyone has to promise not to let me drink and stuff, otherwise I'll be hurting for another 7 days.

I'LL JUST TAKE IT AND DRINK IT MYSELF! :tongue:;)

you should stay home, and rest you crackhead.. going out when your not well; will make your recovery that much more difficult. :( besides I don’t want you getting me sick.. :laugh::D

Originally posted by sobeton

you should stay home, and rest you crackhead.. going out when your not well; will make your recovery that much more difficult. besides I don’t want you getting me sick.

yo- I'll be fine. I'll only go out for a lil' bit, 6-7 hours tops! It's Danny, did you even hear his last set?!?! It was that good.

me = crackhead. :hat:

yo- I'll be fine. I'll only go out for a lil' bit, 6-7 hours tops! It's Danny, did you even hear his last set?!?! It was that good.

me = crackhead. :hat:

:laugh: oh I heard, and my feet felt it to..:D I don't want to hear your hacking over the beats.:laugh:

see ya there..:cool: