Clubplanet Nightlife Community

voodoo loungue

first things first i was the drunk in the orange jump suit with handcuffs and the FBI thing on my head

nice seeing sticky seasidedan bobbydigital divine jennyjugs viptech and stardo ( u sexy cop)

im wasted right now and i had an awesome time tonight except for the asshole that grabbed double duece that wanted to fight me my little brother grabbed him but besides that i had an awesome time you guys thew a good party i will see u all the 15th after hours i expect to see some of u guys at tribecca on november 15th we got stettoes spinning pm me for guest list info for that night

yeah, what the hell was that all about?

how perfect was hollywood hogan? vinny looked just like that motherfucker.

stardo....you're a punk for not having to go to work like the rest of us today.

good meetin vip-tech, badass (again), trewguy and deelite

Originally posted by santaforeal

im still pissed off at the fact the i didnt win the contest, you know how hot i was in the winnie the pooh suit..........by the way does anyone know who tiki barber was?? if you do pm me

number 21 on the newyourk giants he is the halfback and i thought you were giant fan

and doge kid nice meeting u

Originally posted by dogekid

yeah, what the hell was that all about?

how perfect was hollywood hogan? vinny looked just like that motherfucker.

stardo....you're a punk for not having to go to work like the rest of us today.

good meetin vip-tech, badass (again), trewguy and deelite

tht kid was pushing a girl who happens to be my freind so i said too hom why don't we go have a talk and he grabbed me and then my little brother choked him before i could evenblink and then him and thelittle bro go booted

Originally posted by trewguy

first things first i was the drunk in the orange jump suit with handcuffs and the FBI thing on my head

...i saw u there......lol.....the winnie the pooh was cute too!!

....had fun....drank too much......very very long day at work........:D

Originally posted by misk

...i saw u there......lol.....the winnie the pooh was cute too!!

....had fun....drank too much......very very long day at work........:D

i worked over time today i think i am staying in tonight i can't handle it like i use to b able to i been out of groove for to long

hat were u pooh sucked (he is my best freind)

..i was a cop.....and i think i'm staying in too.......getting old lol..and i have work tomorrow at 7:30.....:(

i saw 3 cops 1 was the shot girl the other was stardo and u must of been the 1 wearing the dark blue with the cop hat right

....lol......damn! i missed my chance to play 'bad cop'!

well if u want i will wear my orange jump suit u wear the cop uniform and you could play bad cop

o and by the way since i am being a geek tonight and staying in and so r you you gotta keep replying to my post

im glad everybody had a good time at the voodoo...everybody stay tuned for the next BOBBY DIGITAL/DESTINY PROMO EVENT coming to a location near u soon...cant have a post about this party without mentioning HOGAN...wow that was a great costume and a great act too...hats off to VINNY!!...DJ CHOOPA impressive, good style, and bumping...very nicely done kid u kept the party where it needed to be...off da hook!!!! thanx.:dj::party::aright: