Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most played out dance songs ever?

weyes

well, let's get 'em out here. don'tcha hate it when a great song gets played to death? and it's even worse when a bad song gets played overandoverandoverandover... :no: . the last four times i've been out i've heard who da funk's - "shiny disco balls." i think that's going on my list. then, i'll add:

daft punk - "one more time"

madonna - "music"

de la soul - "me, myself, and i" (well, that's just been sampled to death.)

and that's what i've got, for now. additions, people?

Originally posted by vicman

iio-rapture and its 50,000 remixes

too bad about "rapture," 'cause i love that song, and overplaying something can really give it a bad name :( .

i've got another one, but i forget what it's called; i'll have to post it another time...

here's the one i was thinking of:

marscarter. you know, that song: "i'm getting a little sick and tired of this weakness and silly games that you play. you gotta do what moves you, don't let nothing get in your way."

i haven't heard that so much in clubs, but it's on everyone's album and mixed tape :rolleyes: . sheesh!

Originally posted by sassa

all i can think of right now is that one song from the 90's, that goes "i like to move it, move it..." i'm SO SICK of hearing that song over and over...AND OVER!

in that case:

who let the dogs out?

&

boom, boom, boom, let me hear you say way-o, way-o

:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

yah for sure..i love listening to the first set...

I am going to this Tribal Weekender thing with a load of mates who really do not appreciat progressive beats. I fro one will spend my time in the Airdrawndagger room: Sasha, Zabiela, Layo & Bushwacka. I put that cd on at the weekend and they wanted to play Roger Sanchez! Don`t get me wrong, Roger is cool, actually going to Sheffield to see him in Bed at the end of the month, but Sasha? The man is a genius.

Oh man, I hope my chalet is next to his and Zabielas! Sweet maybe even Word.

Rambling now because a bit drunk.

Laters yo.:pint:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

I am going to this Tribal Weekender thing with a load of mates who really do not appreciat progressive beats. I fro one will spend my time in the Airdrawndagger room: Sasha, Zabiela, Layo & Bushwacka. I put that cd on at the weekend and they wanted to play Roger Sanchez! Don`t get me wrong, Roger is cool, actually going to Sheffield to see him in Bed at the end of the month, but Sasha? The man is a genius.

Oh man, I hope my chalet is next to his and Zabielas! Sweet maybe even Word.

Rambling now because a bit drunk.

Laters yo.:pint:

arrggghhh...damn you!!!!! :mad: :mad:

anyway, this past thursday i took a friend for her first dose of sasha when he was there on haloween. she had never heard of him, she had probably heard some of his tunes but at cheesey venues in dc, spun by terrible dj's.

needless, even though sasha only spun 2.5 hrs, it was more than enough for her to see that there is some good quality music out there, in a great setting, partying with cool people. she's said that its opened her eyes and shit..yada yada yada,

people can trash sasha all they want, but i dont care, if i'm in close proximity of where hes spinning i'm gonna go see him

arrggghhh...damn you!!!!! :mad: :mad:

anyway, this past thursday i took a friend for her first dose of sasha when he was there on haloween. she had never heard of him, she had probably heard some of his tunes but at cheesey venues in dc, spun by terrible dj's.

needless, even though sasha only spun 2.5 hrs, it was more than enough for her to see that there is some good quality music out there, in a great setting, partying with cool people. she's said that its opened her eyes and shit..yada yada yada,

people can trash sasha all they want, but i dont care, if i'm in close proximity of where hes spinning i'm gonna go see him

Why do you guys insist on calling him Sarsha? His name is Sasha!

24.4 degrees celsius was the high in my 'hood: downtown l.a. ; that's 76 fahrenheit for the non-metric folk! take that, winter :tongue: ! it rained just while i was at work, i guess - only enough to wash my car car.gif:D . i love living here, and the weather is certainly an important reason why jossun.gif .

i'm in arizona right now, its like 23 C right now. i'm walking around in shorts and sandals. palest mexican in town.:D

I will be heading down the tanning salon Thursday evening for some fake sun so when I bare my chest on the Southport beach I fit in.

There is a heated indoor pool in the complex but the sea holds much more potential.

Weyes: Is the Yosemite National park near where you live?

:peeright::tank::peeleft: