Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call for River Street tonight!!

Okay who is in for Ceeotter/Cigs Birthday and The Summer Reunion party??? I talked to JBR himself and we will all be going.This should be a great night. CIGS, Be afraid,Be very afraid!!!!!!!!!! Where are the Back Bar Warriors???? I hope they will be in effect tonight!! See ya there!!

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm going to try and swing by to get the "Infamous Ceeotter" and Cigs shots for tonight. I just might have to break my Metro Friday attendance streak just once for this special event.

Be Ready...

:shaky::devil::shaky:

Dan...I will finally have your cd....I have to make a newer one, but I know I owe you one...I have to give one to Brian also...

Originally posted by joegio

Dan...I will finally have your cd....I have to make a newer one, but I know I owe you one...I have to give one to Brian also...

I'm looking forward to hearing it... Yo I'm going to try and get the Allen's and their crew to shift away from 10th and willow tonight...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Planning on going, just have to find someone to drive....

Pulled an allnighter with Cox last night, straight to work this morning....

shoot me please!!!

IBclubbin has definately earned the title of ultimate warrior.... after his performance at SF last week, and Cox last night...

Buy that man a bump!!

Gimmie a call..I'll shoot you a pm in a bit...

Planning on going, just have to find someone to drive....

Pulled an allnighter with Cox last night, straight to work this morning....

shoot me please!!!

IBclubbin has definately earned the title of ultimate warrior.... after his performance at SF last week, and Cox last night...

Buy that man a bump!!

well well well...

looks like i'll finally get to meet this shortbus character tonight. if my crew doesn't back down on me i'll be there.

funny thing, i just had to run this meeting for the past hour and afterwards everyone had questions and comments and blah blah. sure i answered them and pretended to care, but the only thing going through my head was......shots!!!

I will be there bro... just have someone point me out...

get Schlonger to bless us with his presence....

My apologies for bein harsh on ya... if you are boys with Big Mike, you are good peoples....

See ya tonight...

Come find me tonight....i'll point out dogekid to ya

Originally posted by hunnie818

Come find me tonight....i'll point out dogekid to ya

ahh, hunnie. my little drunk monkey. shall i buy you a shot tonight and watch you stumble? :laugh: :laugh:

bus...yeah i went to the factory w/ big mike a couple days before he left town. shlonger was out with the stars last night in the city but i'm convincing him to come out tonight. now if only we could get him to do a shot.