Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: pipdaddy

Originally posted by ysolt

question...

phil, why are you starting a thread and putting "attn: yourself"

hehehe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue: because i can. :tongue: and because it will attract riff-raff like you who will keep me entertained while im at work by replying to it..:tongue: and because its funny :tongue:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

QUE VIVA!!!!!!!!!!!

You can never go wrong with colombian's, remember that!! ;) I'm glad to see you came to your senses :D

well i must say that you did play a part in turning me on to the colombians. viva juan valdez!

Let me tell you something about Colombian girls..............................there all HOT

Atleast everyone I know and come across

I know these colombian guys staight off the boat

and there cool kats so they invited me to a colombian party and I go. All the females at this place were hot, they didn't speak very good enlish, but thats beside the point.

My aunt has this hottie that lives next door to her ,my little cousins play with her little brother. I'll stop by and pay a visist to my cousins and treat them good, you know all that good cousin shit, but when they come to my house I'll lock them in attick

There confused by this whole proccess, but anyways back to the subject.....colombian girls.............This one time at band camp I met this colombian girl and she was hot and her mom came to visit and she was hot and her dad came the following week with her stepmom and she was colombian too and she was hot.

The girl at the dry cleaners in my town is colombian she is hot

The hottest that Tom cruise's chick looked was when she played a colombian in BLOw.

More to come later on colombian girls

Originally posted by tempkid

Let me tell you something about Colombian girls..............................there all HOT

Atleast everyone I know and come across

I know these colombian guys staight off the boat

and there cool kats so they invited me to a colombian party and I go. All the females at this place were hot, they didn't speak very good enlish, but thats beside the point.

My aunt has this hottie that lives next door to her ,my little cousins play with her little brother. I'll stop by and pay a visist to my cousins and treat them good, you know all that good cousin shit, but when they come to my house I'll lock them in attick

There confused by this whole proccess, but anyways back to the subject.....colombian girls.............This one time at band camp I met this colombian girl and she was hot and her mom came to visit and she was hot and her dad came the following week with her stepmom and she was colombian too and she was hot.

The girl at the dry cleaners in my town is colombian she is hot

The hottest that Tom cruise's chick looked was when she played a colombian in BLOw.

More to come later on colombian girls

penenenenelope cruuuuuuuz..mmmmmm. yeah. you should meet acidcrackwhore...now theres a little colombian cutie....

morethan liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

ysolt wins. the answer is A.

Originally posted by tempkid

You see thats what I'm talking about, all you colombian girlies are hot. Nice real nice Acidcrackwhore.

I love your name too :D

lol thanks hun, and just for the record im not really a crack whore, hehe

Originally posted by carusomaas12

was this on Ash Wednesday or did your friend get kissed on the forehead by Marliyn Manson

LMFAO!!! why the fuck does EVERYONE have to make a comment about that?!?!?!? hhahaaaaa, no its not ash wednesday.... ITS A SMUDGE ON MY SCANNER!!! lol

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

lol thanks hun, and just for the record im not really a crack whore, hehe

LMFAO!!! why the fuck does EVERYONE have to make a comment about that?!?!?!? hhahaaaaa, no its not ash wednesday.... ITS A SMUDGE ON MY SCANNER!!! lol

you're allllll mine..dont even answer these feg questions....