Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So lets list all the reasons why the PHAZON sucked...

go head. this is going to be good.

Think Im going to get a PHAZON put in my minivan, yeah then I'll have Cox spin. I can sell ummm 5 tickets!!! yeah, that will be a PHAT party. Wait, nooo need 1 spot for a bouncer (you know how these parties can get) and wait! oh wait!!! Dam I almost fogot about the required PHAZON tech guy. Yeah well need him to tweek the system. dam ok 3 seats available now. Hurry up while they last!

Originally posted by heretic909

i thought the phazon in the basement at shelter sounded good last nite. actually, that was about the nicest dj booth i've played in in nyc. definitlely not looking forward to the shit i've gotta play on tonite at flamingo east.

thats a phazon down there?

i thought it was only in the upstairs?

that basement room is actually pretty cool, though last time i was there i wandered down there in my drunken stupor and was unaware it was closed.. i was greeted by three large bouncers telling me to leave.. LOL

Originally posted by PFloyd40

thats a phazon down there?

i thought it was only in the upstairs?

that basement room is actually pretty cool, though last time i was there i wandered down there in my drunken stupor and was unaware it was closed.. i was greeted by three large bouncers telling me to leave.. LOL

the system on the mainfloor is the one from twilo, and then there's another phazon system in the basement. the tech was really nice and put up with me also as my drunken ass kept raising the volume throughout the night.