Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOTTIE of the month (NOVEMBER)!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

it wasnt a comeback I meant it she is a beautiful boriqua

IM NOT PUERTO RICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM VENEZUELAN AND SICILIAN . hENCE STARDO AS THE LAST NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY VENEZUELAN FLAG

Originally posted by stardo

no its not the same how is puerto and venezuelan/italian the same?

Thats like me saying your armenian hahahahh

U are too funny:laugh: I am the same way...Im 100% Cuban and when people say Im puerto rican or something, I get so maddddd:mad: , DAMMIT! Because its SERIOUSLY not the same thing, ya know...I have nothing against Puerto Ricans, I am just saying all cultures are different, thas all;)

What is all this habwash??? I can't believe this is the first time I'm reading this thread. Moreso, I can't believe this thread has gone through 6 pages, and there was no mention of the SHLONG as hottie of the month/year/all-time. CHRIST, I mean wtf? Maybe its because MOST of you have never seen me in my thong and miniskirt.

Originally posted by tripper

ive seen better:rolleyes:

Hi Newbie, sorry I am not to your standards but it is all in good fun, a joke between me and a bunch of Our friends. Maybe next time we will let you in on the joke and you can chose the best person.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well angelicious. i dont think hes seen better. how can you see better than the best right

you guys keep flattering her and her heads is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. her head must be so big that she can't even fit it into her car !!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by djchoopa

you guys keep flattering her and her heads is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. her head must be so big that she can't even fit it into her car !!!!:tongue:

Choopa SHUT UP :mad:

I give you props and all and this is how you treat me, i thought you loved me!!!

Originally posted by djchoopa

I give you props and all and this is how you treat me, i thought you loved me!!! U know i am not like that!!

Originally posted by angelicious

I give you props and all and this is how you treat me, i thought you loved me!!! U know i am not like that!!

angelicious.....I am going to post once a week on this thread just for you.....but after new years......deeelite takes over.....you just have to earn it back. miss ya babe......see u on the 15th....I am hiding till than.