Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOTTIE of the month (NOVEMBER)!!!

WHOA, god i didn't think this hottie of the month thing would blow up like this, MISS BOOTYLICIOUS, and nice of you and deeelite to shout me out, and explain to people that i live in the ghetto and don't have a computer..............anyway jo jo, you better be happy that i did this, but guess what?? just like always, next month you'll be old news!!!, ha ha ha.....so enjoy it honey!!!.......and yeah ericone i'd hit it too, cause fat chics need loving also............and don't worry everybody, next months hottie will be better, we just had to get angelicious out of the way so we all didn't have to hear her mouth at the clubs, how she wasn't ever chosen as hottie of the month..........you'll all have to wait till deeeecember to see who next months hottie is we will title december's girl as "HO HO HO HOTTIE OF THE MONTH (DEEECEMBER)"..........so girls better dress to impress for us guys!!!!!...........your truly CEO and FOUNDER OF "HOTTIE OF THE MONTH" votes for next months hottie will start on november 15th at riverstreet!!!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Is it ture that you call her up all the time to go shopping digga ?

Rod finally had a post with some truth, but don't you mean hottie for october, since we just started nov ?

IT'S GONNA BE LIKE PLAYBOY!!! YA KNOW SORTA LIKE PLAYMATE OF OF THE MONTH, WE GOTTA LET THE GIRL SHINE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH FROM BEGINING OF THE MONTH TO THE END, AND WHEN THE MONTHS OVER I'LL CHOOSE ANOTHER, WHAT YA THINK, HEY IF YOU WANT YOU CAN BE MY CHEIF EDITOR...........

Originally posted by roddigga

IT'S GONNA BE LIKE PLAYBOY!!! YA KNOW SORTA LIKE PLAYMATE OF OF THE MONTH, WE GOTTA LET THE GIRL SHINE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH FROM BEGINING OF THE MONTH TO THE END, AND WHEN THE MONTHS OVER I'LL CHOOSE ANOTHER, WHAT YA THINK, HEY IF YOU WANT YOU CAN BE MY CHEIF EDITOR...........

I think that I am a more deserving editor for this thread roddigga.....since I already carry your cds up to the dj booth

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I think that I am a more deserving editor for this thread roddigga.....since I already carry your cds up to the dj booth

hey you should know me better than that, you work your way up the corporate ladder, you earned your stripes kid, your the second hand man in this operation!!!! you flash the $$$$ bling bling lure in the hottie and i'll decide if she's worthy, and we'll go from there, simple operation, no brain work what so ever, that's why miss. moralas was this months winner, b/c no brain work was needed for our first winner...........next month we will up our standards, we need a women that can speak english and is a citizen of the united states, and can add and read, and has a special talent, mowing lawns, and stealing car radios's miss jes is not a talent........ so miss jess no chance of a re-peat..........got it ladies good!!!.................and deeelite1 wearing a slutty black witch outfit is what we need, so ladies hop to it, borrow the slutty outfit...............