Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoo Lounge Review

Originally posted by angelicious

It was a great night, Full House!Dj Ciauppa spun awesome!!!

everyone looked great in there customes!! Good Vibe!!

I was dorothy does Oz? what were you?

and what was up with the Fight? How that start does anyone know?

some kid was grabbing doble deuce and i went up to him and said lets go have a talk he grabbed me and my little brother grabed him and then the bouncers broke it up

Originally posted by angelicious

Yeah, that was stupid, everyone was having a good time and then I see everyone swosh over. I still had a GREAT time, though.

i did too i don't go out as much as i use to becousei don' have fun like i use too it makes me want to get back into groove

Originally posted by trewguy

i felt like i was in high school

BUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...........ANYWAY STILL NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE NO SHOW LAST NIGHT...JUST PLAYIN. WHY am i talking in caps....lets just say lisa and danielle were drinking just a bit..never seen d like that

The Fight absolutely cracked me up.

I was thinking WHY are people fighting doesn't everyone know eachother in here? THat one kid with the shorts on whoever he was (the one being grabbed by the bouncer) was putting up one HELL of a fight.

WOrD of advise.. Don't ever try to fight one bouncer cuz they are like cockaroaches,, there is no such thing as 1.

NOw thats my .02 cents.

once again im glad everybody had a good time at the voodoo...hopefully the party was what everyobdy expected it to be...NICE COSTUMES EVERYBODY AND THANX TO EVERYBODY THAT GOT DRESSED UP!!!...thanx to all my friends for the support and the energy to make the party a success...ALSO I JUSTWANTED TO GET EVERYBODY FEEDBACK ON THE PLACE ITSELF...what did everybody thiink of the VOODOO LOUNGE????...not bad right??

I'm glad everyone had a good time! Thanks for throwing the party guys. Friday was just as nuts too, it was actually busier. I'm going to put the pictures in Steppin Out this Wednesday! I'm trying to figure out who everyone is on this board. Say hi to me at VooDoo or Bahama Mamas if your around guys!

Friday we had a 8 foot penis in the club with balls dragging on the floor, it was funny as hell

P.S. I actually had to throw that guy out, who is a Metro bouncer. And the little guy never hit him, i caught your arm in mid flight, as it past my shoulder.

and "Deelight", my bouncers are not cockaroaches. Plus, I notice you have Vin Diesel on your post ... I bounced with him at the tunnel in 1989, is he a cockroach too?

Ronnie

www.bahamaMamas.net

www.sonoBar11.com

(www.voodoomartinilounge comming soon)

www.mafiamob.com Join the Mafia!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

and "Deelight", my bouncers are not cockaroaches. Plus, I notice you have Vin Diesel on your post ... I bounced with him at the tunnel in 1989, is he a cockroach too?

I dont think she mean cockraoch in a bad way. IMO You try to fight one bouncer and all of them come over as they are supossed to do. But I might be wrong.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I'm glad everyone had a good time! Thanks for throwing the party guys. Friday was just as nuts too, it was actually busier. I'm going to put the pictures in Steppin Out this Wednesday! I'm trying to figure out who everyone is on this board. Say hi to me at VooDoo or Bahama Mamas if your around guys!

Friday we had a 8 foot penis in the club with balls dragging on the floor, it was funny as hell

P.S. I actually had to throw that guy out, who is a Metro bouncer. And the little guy never hit him, i caught your arm in mid flight, as it past my shoulder.

I WAS THE DJ AT THE PARTY AND I HEARD ABOUT THIS "COCK N BALLS" COSTUME. YOU CAN GET IT AT SPENCERS GIFTS .. BUT WHEN I WENT TWO WEEKS AGO ... TO GET IT FOR NEXT YEAR IT WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT!

Ronnie

www.bahamaMamas.net

www.sonoBar11.com

(www.voodoomartinilounge comming soon)

www.mafiamob.com Join the Mafia!