Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Cherri. New Club, Staff Wanted

Cherri is a State of the art club with a huge dance floor, bass pounding sound system. Cherri a progresive, trance, house, vocal vibe with a huge built-in pool attached to the club ( summers will be sick) We are looking for bartenders, security, coat, cashiers, barbacks,promoters, DJ's, vip room waitresses and anyone who does something unusual that they want to do at the venue. Contact Anthony at the club at 973-325-5988 or ClubCherri@aol.com Grand opening is Saturday November 23 so if your interested in a position at the club contact us asap all positions should be filled shortly

Anthony, you need to be honest with the people, don't bullshit us.. How can you even call Cherri a Club.. It's one room with one small bar.. Metro is a club.. River St. is a club.. Cherri is not a club.. Wow a pool, lets drink, get fucked up and jump in.. That's a great idea "dumbass" Also is friday night still a teen night.. Anthony the place is a banquet hall that has weddings dorring the day.. Because someone sold you a line of shit to get you to run there banquet hall.. don't sell me a line of shit pretending that this place could be even 1/2 as good as Metro, Deko, River, etc.... Putting some couches in a banquet hall is by far a night club..

Originally posted by JERSEY71

Anthony, you need to be honest with the people, don't bullshit us.. How can you even call Cherri a Club.. It's one room with one small bar.. Metro is a club.. River St. is a club.. Cherri is not a club.. Wow a pool, lets drink, get fucked up and jump in.. That's a great idea "dumbass" Also is friday night still a teen night.. Anthony the place is a banquet hall that has weddings dorring the day.. Because someone sold you a line of shit to get you to run there banquet hall.. don't sell me a line of shit pretending that this place could be even 1/2 as good as Metro, Deko, River, etc.... Putting some couches in a banquet hall is by far a night club..

"DORRING THE DAY" NICE YOU FUCKIN MORON. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RUNNING A CLUB BESIDES PROMOTING THAT BEAT ASS PLACE THAT NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

(or goes to)

FIRST OF ALL, THERE IS A COMPLETE RENOVATION HAPPENING

RIGHT NOW, INCLUDING BRAND NEW LIGHTING SYSTEM,

SOUND SYSTEM AND A HUGE VIP SECTION.

DON'T BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR CLUB IS FAILING, DON'T

BE A HATER.

STICK W/ "GETTING DIRTY" AT YOUR SHITBAG CLUB LOOSER.

As for jersey71 you have no idea what you are talking about. this place was a catering hall, was not anymore. It is having a complete overhaul and sound lighting everything is being redone. Also most clubs were converted from catering facilities, resteraunts, cinemas and regular buildings. If im right isnt Metro a resteraunt everyday but friday and Saturday? yes. also jersey why talk shit, you contacted me about a job so all I have to say is good luck to you and the clubs you work at.

As for everyone else contact me about jobs.

ull be getting a few of my demos in a couple days-

i can get you

TV personell

radio people

bouncers

dancer- male & female

bartenders

promoters

distributors

look it easy

you tell me what you NEED

and without a doubt

i can provide or find quickly.

i have 2 dancers alreadywilling.

u know my contact info

djliqidtouch@tellurian.com

6530657.jpg

latest track for BRITISH MVT by Dj Liqid Touch

look at all the hate!!

is it even needed? i mean whats the point?

if u dont like something about what was posted the shut the F up and move on through the boards!!

stupid poeple get at each other like this in voicemails and messege boards-

NO thought needed for that so i guess it comes that easy for them...

so u dont like the club

so what#$#

go read something and bye the way???

isnt there another forum called

DRAMA ??

well use it then but u dont need to wates our time with any of it here=

SOD OFF!!!

Interview with Dj Liqid Touch

mouths_007.gif

Well i guess Cherri is going to be a big sucess. Even though it seems to be getting some negative hits. I am sure liquid touch is going to fill it up with no problem. Althugh im curious how come with that big a following you arent spinning somewhere now ???

I do think it will be a good place. I am sure Ant is going to hook it up nice. Hes been around a long time and knows the scene. Im glad at least it isnt named Malibu LOL j/k. Good luck with it all Ant ill be sure to stop in been a long time since i saw ya

thanks for actually POSTING something of good sence and knowledge Double---

nice to see that there are SOME ppl that arent so caught up in the drama that they cant do something NICE and sencable for a change ya know?

Props Double Props

get at me when u want to

online all night

and y im not at a place now?

i just took off from them

2 places in NYC

im lookin to make some connects in NJ now

time to unwind alittle

and feel the other side of the nightlife scene- it swaaay diff then NYC is - im sure you know that-

all this is to promote my name around the area so you can all hit my cd when im doen with it.

mainpic_djs.jpg

Dj Liqid Touch

next cd?

Friction

Originally posted by JERSEY71

SORRY, MY BAD ANTHONY CAMPANARO.. I'M NOT A PROMOTER, I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.. SORRY IF I GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH.. PEACE [/quote\

Don't even bother getting upset Anthony. Assholes like this wind up having no friends. He just envies you cuz you have the "life" that he wants. He obviously can't get people to his club so he's gotta bash this place so noone goes there too. Poor kid!! Envy and jelousy get you no where!!

Well I want to say to all of you kind people I appreciate all the love that SOME of you are showing. To let you all know The grand opening night is Saturday November 23 We open at 9pm and its free all night and all and any drinks will be only $2 all night long and I mean any drink Grey Goose, Shots anything. We are also giving out 2003 VIP cards to people that are there early . This will allow access to the VIP room, no waiting in line, free admission and special treatment. You are all invited. For more information look for flyers, listen to KTU our radio ads start this wed nov 6th or call the club 973-325-5988.

Cherri

200 Pleasant Vaklley Way

West Orange NJ

See you all there

PS

Im not a promoter I manage the club . If you work in clubs or want to work in clubs we are still looking for in house promoters, DJ's, bartneders , security and more.

ClubCherri@aol.com

Originally posted by whateverent

Well I want to say to all of you kind people I appreciate all the love that SOME of you are showing. To let you all know The grand opening night is Saturday November 23 We open at 9pm and its free all night and all and any drinks will be only $2 all night long and I mean any drink Grey Goose, Shots anything. We are also giving out 2003 VIP cards to people that are there early . This will allow access to the VIP room, no waiting in line, free admission and special treatment. You are all invited. For more information look for flyers, listen to KTU our radio ads start this wed nov 6th or call the club 973-325-5988.

Cherri

200 Pleasant Vaklley Way

West Orange NJ

See you all there

PS

Im not a promoter I manage the club . If you work in clubs or want to work in clubs we are still looking for in house promoters, DJ's, bartneders , security and more.

ClubCherri@aol.com

I'll be working at CLUB CHERRI!!!!

This party is gonna be great!

Can't Wait!!

Its gonna be on that night!!:blown: