Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nero not at tribecca no more

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whooaa i never said the place was shitty, i jus asked them to be nice to these guests, they did not cause trouble notta nothing. and not for nothing the crowd on sat was pretty damn busted, there were a few lookers.

for real i put up this post to say i was gone from tribecca can we leave it at that. i have no animosity towards tribecca, except the fact that i asked them to take care of one person, who is important, and they did the opposite. kosta

i never bashed it, do on to others

this post is making ant look arrogant and he is the most down to earth person you can ever meet..... brian1500 we never said the crwod looked good... the only time i said the crowd looked good was when ktu was there so dont put words into my mouth..... and ant brought good looking people to that club..... ant will make it no matter where he goes... this thread is getting out of hand though and people are just talking out of their asses now...

READ THIS POST.... this is who nero is

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=127181&highlight=nero

Originally posted by vermontbud

if hes ur boy supprt him, r u boys with rich and denny, i know neros is cool with them not to mention, vicious, jae vyneal,merit, josh wink,oakenfold,eddie baez, dj tom, mike bossi(cosmic gate),dj keri,gonzo,phychopath, dave p, the warp brothers, craig mitchel,ninex , allen sax....lol the list goes on. oh n sorry and for blowing up ur spot TONY.

and when u urself dave do a real event then ur words might count, oh yeah u had the riddler who is a great dj hmmmmm howcome they barely did 300 heads??? hmmm #1 radio show my ass. thats because its about who u know not what ur skills are, ive seen how many agent and managers he went through and how long hes been doin it on his own hes only 24, jus starting to produce tracks, some give credit where its due

YO N GET OUT OF THE K HOLE U NEED WHATS LEFT OF UR 2 BRAINCELLS, AND I THINK THERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER CAUSE WHEN U DANCE OR WHEN U THINK U CAN DANCE IT LOOKS LIKE THERE FIGHTING IN UR HEAD, BOT TO HAVE A BRAIN HEMRIDGE OR SOMETHING AIGTH THERE DOGBOY

yo ifyour touh guy why don't u stop hidingbehind thescreen name and ill put to sleep with my 2 brain cells asshole i never said he is a baddj i said wen he djs a club it dies so listen like i said u got a problem come see me friday at tribecca your nothing hiding behind the computer

as for ant i said in the beginning no dissrespect to u i was ust stating the facts

Originally posted by kostaP

I think you all need to drop this shit already. Its getting soooo stupid.

For those of you that think Anthony put tribecca "on the map" no offense to anthony but Tribecca's been around for 12 yearsand many many DJ's some bigger some better have spun there. (this is not bashing anthony) Back in the day Tribecca was the spot. If your socks didnt match your pants you didnt get in. They were that picky because they had the ability to pick and choose their crowd. Oviously times change. Jimmy will keep making money whatever it takes.

Friday and Saturday have different promoters. Dont bash one guys party because you didnt get along with one of the managers. Furthermore, If shit was straight that night your guests wouldnt have been thrown out. You think Danny is an asshole but he's running the joint and he's looking out for his job. So point the finger somewhere else.

Bottomline, now that you and your crew are gone tribecca is shitty right but when you were there all the ugly people went elsewhere and only the pretty people came to party......right.

Nuff said

Kosta P.

kosta said what i meant in othe words and all these people r blowing nero up like he is the best

Originally posted by pjgurl

ant your resume speaks for itself.... dont let assholes get to you..... you have spun with the greatest djs and have opened for alot of them....people are jealous that you have a name and they are stuck promoting for that fuckin dungeon tribeccas... I hope they shut down that place..... it sucks people have to start shit and be 2 faced.......they just hate bc you are a great dj and have a cute girl.....lol... :finger2::vomit3::cuss:

i am not 2 faced if i said it behind his back i would be 2 faced i came straight out and said what i gotta say

Originally posted by vermontbud

. all we are saying is nero is the man and tribecca just dosen't know how to run an establishment. your obviously a biiig fan of tribecca, that says alot about your choice of clubs to hang at. granted it has been there for 12 years does not make the place any better.

Im not doubting your love for Nero thats great that his friends support him like you guys do. I used to manage tribecca. It has been around for quite some time and will be for quite some more the owner is a smart man although we had many disagreements in the past his is a businessman and knows how to run his shit. The 12 year thing was referring to that he knows what he's doing. And I'm not a big fan of Tribecca havent been in the place in about a year and I dont chill there but a few of my friends work there and I live in fort lee so I would stop by on occasion. as far as you criticizing my choices of places to hang dont even go there kid. You were a big fan of Tribecca when Nero was spinning there now youre bashing it, you look like an imature fool. Even with Nero there I wouldnt go, so sorry pal. And you also mention Viny (ARC) used to chill there every friday before the renovations is that ok for you pumpkin or does my choice of clubs not sit well with you??

And as far as the stupid KTU comment any club that advertises on KTU can have an RSL Live broadcast(friday) or dance factory(saturday) live broadcast. so Sorry , but anthony didnt "bring" Ktu to tribecca.

Now can all this stupid shit be dropped already it is gay and full of misinformation.

Originally posted by kostaP

Wrong dave, Im not bashing anthony. I'm just stating that its immature the way people are going about this.

i was reading and reasding and keeping my mouh shut i don't give i fuck man i will speck the way i feel i dn't care i f i lose an associate in the time

vermont bud why don't u come see me

i don't promote i don't have any interest to promote and why do't we have a little cp meeting and ili put u to sleep for a few days and u said some shit ill meet u and ill put u to sleep u know who i am so u could even sneak me and i guarantee i will still put u down

YO DAVE U CROSSED THE LINE WITH THAT 1 KID. WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U R DISRESPECTING MY GIRL LIKE THAT. BRO I THINK U NEED TO APOLOGIZE, DONT START SOMETHING OVER SOMETHING ASSNINE LIKE THIS.

THIS WAS A SATNITE TRIBECCA POST UNTIL U NEEDED TO PUT UR 2 CENTS IN, IN EVERYPOST UR STARTING FIGHTS, ONE DAY UR GONNA PICK THE WRONG ONE. IM GONNA HAVE A LIL TALK WITH UR BROTHER SEE IF HE CAN KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO U.

U SAY HOW 2 FACED CHUCK IS LOOK AT U. LOOK HOW FAST U TURNED ON ME.

HOW AND TO SAY WHOS BETTER LOOKING THEN WHO, AS MEMORY SERVES ME, IVE NEVER SEEN U OUT WITH A GIRL SO PLEASE DAVE IM ASKING U ONE LASTTIME TO STOP, OR DO WE HAVE TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

WHY DID U MAKE IT COME TO THIS SHIT? 4 REAL

Originally posted by anthonyn

YO DAVE U CROSSED THE LINE WITH THAT 1 KID. WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U R DISRESPECTING MY GIRL LIKE THAT. BRO I THINK U NEED TO APOLOGIZE, DONT START SOMETHING OVER SOMETHING ASSNINE LIKE THIS.

THIS WAS A SATNITE TRIBECCA POST UNTIL U NEEDED TO PUT UR 2 CENTS IN, IN EVERYPOST UR STARTING FIGHTS, ONE DAY UR GONNA PICK THE WRONG ONE. IM GONNA HAVE A LIL TALK WITH UR BROTHER SEE IF HE CAN KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO U.

U SAY HOW 2 FACED CHUCK IS LOOK AT U. LOOK HOW FAST U TURNED ON ME.

HOW AND TO SAY WHOS BETTER LOOKING THEN WHO, AS MEMORY SERVES ME, IVE NEVER SEEN U OUT WITH A GIRL SO PLEASE DAVE IM ASKING U ONE LASTTIME TO STOP, OR DO WE HAVE TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

WHY DID U MAKE IT COME TO THIS SHIT? 4 REAL

bro i never said your a bad dj i was out of line with that comment your girl is good looking but i was getting sickreading how yor boy saying your the best and tribecca will never be anything with out u that is bullshit and u now that man i just give my opinion and i said this before and ill say i again your a good dj

TREWGUY... NO HARD FEELINGS... I AM NOT SURE IF I MET YOU BUT I HAD NO INTENTIONS ON STARTING SHIT..... FRIDAYS THERE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT I AM SURE... THE PROMOTION PEOPLE ON SAT PULLED STUPID SHIT...... WHAT AFFECTS ANT AFFECTS ME TOO ... I AM SURE YOU KNOW HOW THAT WORKS IN A RELATIONSHIP.....SO I HAVE ANNIMOSITY TOWARDS THEM NOT THE CLUB....IN ALL HONESTY I HOPE YOUR PARTY DOES WELL

Originally posted by pjgurl

TREWGUY... NO HARD FEELINGS... I AM NOT SURE IF I MET YOU BUT I HAD NO INTENTIONS ON STARTING SHIT..... FRIDAYS THERE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT I AM SURE... THE PROMOTION PEOPLE ON SAT PULLED STUPID SHIT...... WHAT AFFECTS ANT AFFECTS ME TOO ... I AM SURE YOU KNOW HOW THAT WORKS IN A RELATIONSHIP.....SO I HAVE ANNIMOSITY TOWARDS THEM NOT THE CLUB....IN ALL HONESTY I HOPE YOUR PARTY DOES WELL

listen i like ant and he took shit the wrong way i really don't care if he is mad at me becoue i got a few real freinds and i gt my family and thats all i need i said what i said ad its over im not 2 face im 1 of the most straight people out there

i have met u at tribecca on a saturdaynight when u and ant were leaving and i only went there to hear him and im not a pomoter my freinds are

the whole thng that ants supporters where saying wasa bunch of bullshit

thank you

YOU KNOW HOW THHIS INDUSTRY IS ..... THE PEOPLE ARE ALL CORRUPT... IT SUCKS...EVERYONES OUT FOR THEMSELVES.... I THINK ANTS A GREAT DJ, NOT JUST BC HES MY BF BUT I THINK HES GOT ALOT OF TALENT.... THINGS JUST GOT TAKEN THE WRONG WAY ON THIS THREAD BY EVERYONE AND OVER ANALYZED......LETS ALLL JUST GET ALONG.....;)

u may have went to Tribecca back in the day but u havent been around for the transformation that happened from the Pre-Nero and Post-Nero era that went on in that place... take it from me Joe-Shmoe... i was ther mnths before he was there when the party was kinda wack and not a whole lot goin on in there except for the drinkin... but when Nero hit up that bitch a few months ago the party there started to explode... from semi-empty dance floor with what pjgurl is saying was an UGLY crowd to a crowd of Nero lovers... wht he did to that place is give it life again.. sure the place has been around for 12 years and we respect that but the party there was wack until Nero was there... and i personally think that he made the place THE PLACE to be in JERSEY... the only place i would go in Jersey cuz i knew the music would be good cuz Nero is a great fukin dj... but Jersey cant handle that sound.. so bring it back to NYC bro where the party is gonna be non-stop until the early morning like it used to be... let shawn ink have tribecca cuz sooner or later he wil probably get treated the wrong way to and he will want outta that joint and so will his crowd... which is what u are doin Ant... bring your crowd somewhere else cuz u definately deserve a bigger venue to hold your peeps and take care of us the way we should have been taken care of... and nothing against u Shawn Ink but how long u think u are gonna last there anyways.. but have your fun while u do... lata

Originally posted by egoiceman12

and nothing against u Shawn Ink but how long u think u are gonna last there anyways.. but have your fun while u do... lata

bro are you serious, you must not read. SHAWN IS SPINNING ON FRIDAYS. i treat my dj's, my promoters, the coat check guy, bus boy, valet guys on the same fucking level. i show respect to everyone. no need to tell ppl that were going to treat him bad because you have no idea what your talking about. listen this is getting way out of hand, just stop bashing my party (or anything affiliated with it) because saturdays and fridays were/are totally 2 different partys.

ANYWAY i think this might be a good time to plug my party being that there is so much drama. SEP 15TH-------DENNY TSETTOS SEPTEMBER 22ND------------NEW RESIDENT DJ SHAWN INK.

yo kosta you coming through one of these nights? pm me

everyone just needs to calm down.... too hostile.......its rediculous....like i said i didnt think the promoters sat there treated ant right..... fridays are a diff story.....its not the club its the ppl that ran the sat nights......good luck to your party there on fri......

ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES ME HATE CP. I GOT AN IDEA LETS ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP. MY POINT WAS PLAIN AND SIMPLE" IM NOT AT TRIBECCA" OPEN AND CLOSED NOW EVERY1 SHUT THE FUCK UP, KISS N MAKE UP, DO WHATEVER U GOTTA DO(SELF INCLUDED) ... GUYS 4 REAL LOTS OF LUCK WITH UR FRI NITE PARTY N I WOULDVE LIKE TO HAVE LEFT ON BETTER TERMS, BUT WHAT WILL BE.... WILL BE.THANKS AGAIN EVERY1 FOR UR SHOW OF SUPPORT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME TRY N NOT SINK BELOW UR LEVEL(ONCE AGAIN SELF INCLUDED) , THANKS AGAIN ;)

HOWZE MUZIK:idea:

YO BRI, THIS SHIT ISNT ME, IM A LAID BACK CHILL MOFO. BUT ID BE A PUSSY NOT TO DEFEND MYSELF. UVE BEEN SOOL. HEY IM NOT THE 1ST DJ T ODEAL WITH CP DRAMA NOR DO I THINK IM THE LAST LOL U KNOW. K HIGH HOPES, LOOK FOR MOS CD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. LIVE FROM GIANT LA N LIVE FROM JAPAN WHATEVER1 COMES OUT BETTER IT WILL BE INSANE....

SORRY IF I SOUND COCKY, BUT IF U CAN TELL ME HOW LET PEEPS KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WITHOUT SOUNDING CONINCETED, IM ALL EARS:D :laugh: