Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who says PVD wouldn't Play ARC?? MONDAY NIGHT WATCH OUT

Paul Van Dyk spins for Charity @ ARC Monday Nov. 4th

Dear Clubbers,

On behalf of Made Events thank you for your support at the Roxy this past friday. But hold your hats, it gets better! We have just been informed by Paul Van Dyk's management that this monday he has decided to spin at ARC to raise money for charity. Details below. See you there.

PVD plays arc this Monday - $10.00!!!

Believe it - it's true!!

arc_110402_pvdcharity.jpg

TPOD-5.JPG

This Monday November 4th Arc hosts

Paul Van Dyk as he plays for charity!!!

10:00PM to 2:00AM

$10.00

Don't miss it!

100% of the door proceeds will benefit www.groundherokids.org

If you have a yahoo account you can see Paul's Video's on the links below.

PVD's MUSICVIDEOS.com

NO BULL, NO LISTS, JUST PVD DOIN IT FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those saying they're glad they skipped roxy.

imo he's doing this b/c roxy went so well. if ppl didn't show him genuine support, do you think he'd really be rushing back to spin for charity? PVD knew what we put up with. the long lines, the crazy cover, the sweatbox inside... but the elusive VIBE was there, more than it was at either sf or exit. those last couple hours were intense.

thank the ppl who made it as incredible as it was. pvd is.

Originally posted by barosoap

for those saying they're glad they skipped roxy.

imo he's doing this b/c roxy went so well. if ppl didn't show him genuine support, do you think he'd really be rushing back to spin for charity? PVD knew what we put up with. the long lines, the crazy cover, the sweatbox inside... but the elusive VIBE was there, more than it was at either sf or exit. those last couple hours were intense.

thank the ppl who made it as incredible as it was. pvd is.

I agree... the vibe was like I have never seen before in NY with PvD and you could tell by just watching him. He usually doesn't dance around at all and stuff but he was loving it. Shit, he stopped, played a four song encore, stopped, then leaned over and looked like he asked some dude in the booth a question and kicked it off again with Nothing But You. So sick! I think I am gonna have to come down for this one because I know I'll be sorry if I didn't. Even though I'll have to sneak out after 11:30, I'll pay $10 to hear him for 1 1/2 hours on the Arc stacks.