Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I bought the The Steve-O DVD yesterday....

quoth

I watched it before i went to see Jackass and lemme tell...not at all nearly as funny as Jackass: the movie...but HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICKER AND TWSITED THINGS ON THERE....

such as (this is a spoiler)

HE FUCKIN STAPLES HIS NUTSACK TO HIS THIGH WITH ONE OF THOSE FUCKIN STAPLE GUNS U USE TO PUT POSTERS ON TELEPHONE POLES

HE EATS BBQ SQUIRREL....VOMITS IT....EATS ROAST RAT AND ROAST POSSUM...VOMITS IT...

HAS A GIRL WAX HIS BUSH...

HAS SOMEONE POUR BEER DOWN A GUYS SHITTY ASS CRACK AS HE LAYS ON THE FLOOR AND DRINKS IT

AND BY FAR THE FUNNIEST ONE ON THERE....HAS A RN....GIVE HIM AN IV OF 5 SHOTS OF VODKA

Originally posted by echostar

try and find the unedited version on ebay.....even funnier

bro i bought the unedited version...i got it at Vintage Vinyl on rt 1 and they always have like underground ass dvd's...this one even has the CAREER ENDER video on as a bonus...but its about as unedited as it gets....i guess the one they sell in like SUNCOAST in the mall or some shit is the edited one.

Originally posted by quoth

bro i bought the unedited version...i got it at Vintage Vinyl on rt 1 and they always have like underground ass dvd's...this one even has the CAREER ENDER video on as a bonus...but its about as unedited as it gets....i guess the one they sell in like SUNCOAST in the mall or some shit is the edited one.

i know the store youre talking about, the version in stores now HAS the carreer ender but its been trimmed down

how do i know? steve o told me himself

the only place you could buy the unedited version was off his website for a limited time and thats it

i know why youre confused cuz i was at a best buy and it said unrated and explicit content and shit on it too and it said it has the career ender but its just the same packaging

Originally posted by quoth

I watched it before i went to see Jackass and lemme tell...not at all nearly as funny as Jackass: the movie...but HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICKER AND TWSITED THINGS ON THERE....

such as (this is a spoiler)

HE FUCKIN STAPLES HIS NUTSACK TO HIS THIGH WITH ONE OF THOSE FUCKIN STAPLE GUNS U USE TO PUT POSTERS ON TELEPHONE POLES

HE EATS BBQ SQUIRREL....VOMITS IT....EATS ROAST RAT AND ROAST POSSUM...VOMITS IT...

HAS A GIRL WAX HIS BUSH...

HAS SOMEONE POUR BEER DOWN A GUYS SHITTY ASS CRACK AS HE LAYS ON THE FLOOR AND DRINKS IT

AND BY FAR THE FUNNIEST ONE ON THERE....HAS A RN....GIVE HIM AN IV OF 5 SHOTS OF VODKA

i have it as well.. i didnt like it... i dont even think its worth 5cents... however the jackass shit is by far the better of the two.. and 100x funnier...