Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

No way am I gettin in between friends... that would make me a true playa.....

I would rather just stick with my current role of, CP Flirt....

Less damage to my nice guy reputation....

good call so i guess its back to being mean to you, man whore

ps. nothing can come between me and sthicka monk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me try to emphasize once again....

ROSE HAS A B/F......

Dead issue...

I dont take second spot to anybody....

I am kinda light on single friends too Star... everyone is already shacked up or married cept for me.....

I guess I'll just go with the Duck, R model... solo seat.... lol....

One ride wont hurt but you are now officially on the job(since badass is slacking) of finding me a man that rides a bike.

I will gladly find u some hoes in return;)

This is why I stay single... women are too complicated....

ya wanna go out with me, now ya dont... grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I dont like bein fixed up.... I am way too picky... lol....

Just put me on the waiting list.... Call me when ya get tired of puttin up with the typical macho b/s, and wanna go out to have some fun....

If ya dont have fun, tell me and I'll never bother ya again....

This is why I stay single... women are too complicated....

ya wanna go out with me, now ya dont... grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I dont like bein fixed up.... I am way too picky... lol....

Just put me on the waiting list.... Call me when ya get tired of puttin up with the typical macho b/s, and wanna go out to have some fun....

If ya dont have fun, tell me and I'll never bother ya again....

Wanna come bowling with me sat?

i had a good time at deko. Yeah it takes sometime to get a drink but hey they can only fit so many people there. I like it its a somewhat older crowd. No lil kids usually acting like assholes. I like the decor in there. I guess deko to me is just for a more mature crowd who like to enjoy themselves.

Originally posted by cynstam21

Hellz yeah!!! Metro was insane on Friday, Richie played a killer set...I'm shocked that Brian didn't post his review...sick, sick, sick

Anyhow, I dont think I'm goin to make it to Metro this coming Friday casue I spent most of my money at Roxy for Carl Cox, but it was well worth it...

I'll talk to Sergio next time, thanx Dan ;)

Yeah I heard Metro was insane. I'll be there this friday, you know you will end up there lol.

Seriously, If you told Sergio about the Table reservation problem, I know that there would have been no confusion.

I am going to get slammed for declining on our first date....

I have a wedding in Statin Island this weekend... wont be home until Sunday afternoon!!!!

and for the record, I do not have a date.... I know you are going to comment on who am I bringin...

I will definately take a rain check on the bowling idea though...

I am going to get slammed for declining on our first date....

I have a wedding in Statin Island this weekend... wont be home until Sunday afternoon!!!!

and for the record, I do not have a date.... I know you are going to comment on who am I bringin...

I will definately take a rain check on the bowling idea though...

:cry: Thats ok. I know your cheating on me already.

SAturday was once again off the meter. Everyone out ot have fun...no bullshit, no drama. Drinks were in full effect, and I had my fair share as well. I've been hittin Deko up quite regularly, and this past weekend is the reason why. Consistency, consistency, consistency. I haven't been disappointed yet. Place is a hot spot, and I can count on enjoying it. Shouts to all the people that make it happen, and all the CP'ers who made it out this weekend. Seemed like the whole NJ board was there. Till next Saturday. .;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

SAturday was once again off the meter. Everyone out ot have fun...no bullshit, no drama. Drinks were in full effect, and I had my fair share as well. I've been hittin Deko up quite regularly, and this past weekend is the reason why. Consistency, consistency, consistency. I haven't been disappointed yet. Place is a hot spot, and I can count on enjoying it. Shouts to all the people that make it happen, and all the CP'ers who made it out this weekend. Seemed like the whole NJ board was there. Till next Saturday. .;)

There were a pair of M.I.As and they know who they are