Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the HARDEST thing to shop for...

Originally posted by luvle02

I just went to a local bar. I was going to go to RS but I thought it would be way to packed. We have to go vote that guy ?ericone? guy as the "hottie of the month"

HELL YEAH he was a real hottie..... I think all the other fashion chickies would agree...... Is there a post for HOttie of the month (guys) yet??? If not, we should start one :)

You should have gone to RS -- it was soooo good!!!! Me, Dknybabe, and thehype all were there.... and A LOT of other CPers...

GO to metro this friday!!!!

Originally posted by luvle02

I just went to a local bar. I was going to go to RS but I thought it would be way to packed. We have to go vote that guy ?ericone? guy as the "hottie of the month"

Luvle02 - you have to come one night with all of us...we will have so much fun together:)

Mystify - I dare you to post ericone as hottie and then say it was a "fashion Board unanomous( spelling, sorry) vote:laugh:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

yeah, she is pretty...:)

i hate that i don't have a recent pic to post.... dknybabe, please (i know i already told you this) DO NOT misplace or lose my camera!!! the pictures in it from halloween are soooooo important bc no one else took pictures....

also i can't wait to see the one of me and you at riverstreet!!!! if me and :cool: end up going to deko then we can finish the film there!!!!! :D

Originally posted by ellinita

omfg jeans...... are impossible to find. I have crazy long legs, and finding jeans is impossible. I have small thighs but more volumptous hips, so w/e is tight on my thighs wont zipper. And what fits nice on my hips is huge on my thighs. Also, my butt is small so I always have to make sure jeans don't make it look flat or that the jeans sag there. The best fitting jeans ever have to be Mavi and D&G. And bras.... they always make my boobies look pointy for some reason. I'm a big chested girl though, but have a tiny back (32D) and thats hard to find. But Victorias Secret does the job well. However they make mine look HUGE b/c they push them almost up to my chin lol... well, not quite, but still hehe. :tongue:

i have the same problem with bras.. i am a 32 c.. so fiding bras suck.. when i first got my boobs i was a 32d.. hey not to get too personal but i saw in another post you had implants.. how many cc's do you have? i want to make mine a d.. just curious

dani

Originally posted by mystify82281

i hate that i don't have a recent pic to post.... dknybabe, please (i know i already told you this) DO NOT misplace or lose my camera!!! the pictures in it from halloween are soooooo important bc no one else took pictures....

also i can't wait to see the one of me and you at riverstreet!!!! if me and :cool: end up going to deko then we can finish the film there!!!!! :D

Dont worry :hat: , I have it:D

thehype -- YES it's a possibility that me and dknybabe might be going to deko... well i think she def. is, but i'm not so sure yet.... gotta check out the monetary situation!!!!!

YES I LOVE THE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY POST AWAY!!!!!!!!

:kiss2:

Originally posted by dani672

i have the same problem with bras.. i am a 32 c.. so fiding bras suck.. when i first got my boobs i was a 32d.. hey not to get too personal but i saw in another post you had implants.. how many cc's do you have? i want to make mine a d.. just curious

dani

cc's???