Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Props to Aquabooty & DHM

housekat

Originally posted by omar1969

nightstar: im glad you liked the cd. cafe de flore is an amazing track, it was written by herbert, the version we played was remixed by charles webster (sorry marcus) these are two of our favorite producers, on any given saturday night you will hear atleast a couple of tracks from each of them. if you see anything by them its usually worth buying.

dhm

dhm@dhmonline.net for mailing list

Thanks for clearing it up....I wasn't too sure!:tongue:

Originally posted by laliux

Sunnyhost kept feeding the drama :blown::D

:eek:

Hay yi yi...what a freakin turn this thread has done since I last posted on it...if I only knew that all of this would've started I would've never given Lalo"cranke." The only reason I did it was bc I know Lalo and I know that's not the way he really thinks....nor did I think that those of you on here who know him would think he was serious either. He just did it to mess around and obviously it didn't settle well with some of the people on the board , but come on guys, give the guy a break...he already apologized for his silly comment and still he's getting wrecked on 4 it:rolleyes:

United we stand, divided we fall!

Just saw this thread. Wow!! All I have to say is apology accepted. Thanx for clearing this up and I'll see you on the dance floor. Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Peace

'Joe Budious

ps If you have not been out lately. DHM is kickin' ass!!! Different than what you would normally expect. They have really figured the sound in that room. Great job boys!! Great cd's as well!!

I know it says I am t booty, but its me joe budious. Tomas was on my computer and did not log me off. Butt hole!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

:eek:

Hay yi yi...what a freakin turn this thread has done since I last posted on it...if I only knew that all of this would've started I would've never given Lalo"cranke." The only reason I did it was bc I know Lalo and I know that's not the way he really thinks....nor did I think that those of you on here who know him would think he was serious either. He just did it to mess around and obviously it didn't settle well with some of the people on the board , but come on guys, give the guy a break...he already apologized for his silly comment and still he's getting wrecked on 4 it:rolleyes:

United we stand, divided we fall!

thanks Christie ;)