Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami's been missing out....

joshmox

Josh Mox here, resident DJ from "BIG DEEJAY LITTLE CLUB"

You guys have been missing out on Miami's BEST MUSICAL EVENT on the beach.

What else can you ask:

1. The best, most talented, and upcoming DJ's

2. An intimate environment where you can hang out have a couple of drinks and listen to great and inovating music.

3. Absolutely NO HASSLE at the door.

4. A very chill crowd.

5. LOW cover charge and LOW price for drinks.

The night is for people who love GOOD music, for people who want to feel comfortable in a club, and for people willing to have a BLAST...

Come out and support this great musical event EVERY THURSDAY!!

for an experinece you will never forget EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Big DeeJay Little Club @ Lola Bar

247 23rd Street(One block west of Collins Ave.)

$7 Cover Charge

OK. This post sounds like know one is showing up to your event and your begging us to attend. I appreciate what you are doing, and in the event I’m out and about on Thursday I’ll give it a shot. Have someone else write the PR stuff and stick to mixing in the DJ booth.

Originally posted by guyman1966

OK. This post sounds like know one is showing up to your event and your begging us to attend. I appreciate what you are doing, and in the event I’m out and about on Thursday I’ll give it a shot. Have someone else write the PR stuff and stick to mixing in the DJ booth.

I don’t think he sounds desperate at all. he’s just promoting his event, like every other club does on this board. it’s the local support of events like this, which help our scene grow and stay interesting. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

I don’t think he sounds desperate at all. he’s just promoting his event, like every other club does on this board. it’s the local support of events like this, which help our scene grow and stay interesting. ;)

I'm cool with all that. I'm glad he is promoting the event. Once in a while I end up at the Diplomat on Thrus and it sucks! I just think instead of saying that "miami is missing out", he should say something like "check out". His way, it sounds like the place is a ghost town.

I'm cool with all that. I'm glad he is promoting the event. Once in a while I end up at the Diplomat on Thrus and it sucks! I just think instead of saying that "miami is missing out", he should say something like "check out". His way, it sounds like the place is a ghost town.

"miami is missing out" got you to read the thread, so his PR must be pretty effective..:D

on Thursdays, all clubs are not packed.

Looks like this Thursday at Lola will be packed. I think I am going.. prefer to check Satoshie in a more "intimate" setting.. hopefully he will get on the decks early cuz I don't plan on staying late..... also gotta work the next day like MrMattas.

Diplomat?.. that's the one in Ft Lauderdale right?... I heard the blond chick spins there some "sexy" house, DJ Hana I think her name is. Too far for me to check that out.

Originally posted by laliux

Diplomat?.. that's the one in Ft Lauderdale right?... I heard the blond chick spins there some "sexy" house, DJ Hana I think her name is. Too far for me to check that out.

The music at the Diplomat (Hollywood, FL) is not great and the crowd is pretentious. It is PACKED! Lots of good looking folks, People who think they are really cool. Pretenders.

SOEBTON - He did succeed in getting me to read it. But I still think that if he made it sound more exciting it would have more of an impact. "You guys are missing out" reads to me like its completely empty. Now, if he said that its a great crowd, but CP'ers are missing out.... that works.