Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Saturday @ Space

mrmatas2277

honestly ? could you ask for a cooler dj than this ?? oscar , you are kool people !! we appreciate you big time !! btw oscar WHUT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ON SATURDAY ? TRACKS YOU WERE PLAYING WERE NOT BAD , BUT SOME WERE WEIRD AS HELL ... maybe it was me

Yo koky I don't know what you was smoking on Sat.:confused:

THat's the most time I have spent in the main room in a long time. :aright:

Last week i to had a situation where the person in charge of the line also gave my girlfriend and I attitude. My name was on the list they told me it wasn't. The person then proceeded to give me attitude and showed me the list where I very nicely showed him my name. I don't think the person liked it to much cause they gave me more attitude and told me I had to wait. Well I finally got in and had a good time. I hope things change because one of the best things about Space is that its never hard to get in.

Guest saleen351

FIRST OFF DON'T THINK THIS IS A "SALEEN CP COMEBACK" I JUST COULD NOT SIT HERE AND LET ROLAND AND OSCAR AND BIZ TAKE THE BLAME FOR SATURDAY NIGHT...

WHERE IS SPACIOUS? HOW COME OSCAR AND BIZ HAD TO POST? IT WAS NOT THEIR FAULT. SPACIOUS ITS YOUR SHOW AND YOUR DJ AND YOUR TOP PROMOTER SHOULD NOT HAVE TO COME ON HERE AND DEFEND SPACE. YEA IN THE REALM OF THE CLUBBING WORLD, AND HOW LONG SPACE HAS BEEN OPEN, ONE FUCKED UP NIGHT DOESN'T MATTER. BUT I WANT YOU SPACIOUS TO EXPLAIN TO OSCAR AND ROLAND AND BIZ, WHY ME AND MY CREW, ARE NOT COMMING TO OG'S PARTY THIS WEEKEND. EXPLAIN TO THEM, THAT SOME OF THEIR BIGGEST FANS ARE NOT COMMMING TO GUIDO FIST PUMP AND TO GET WILD ON THE DANCE FLOOR! I TOLD YOUR GUYS AT THE DOOR, NOT TO FUCK WITH ME, I CALMLY EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO THEM. THEY WERE IN THE WRONG NOT ME!!!! I USE TO RUN A CLUB IN COLLEGE, AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING. I GOT 3 BROTHERS, AND I WORKED ON WALL STREET, NO ONE IS GONNA GET SOMETHING BY THE SALEEN. I MAY BE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, I'M A SUPPORTER.. JUST THAT SPACE IS NOT SUPPORTING US. WITH FRIDAYS DEAD, YOU'D THINK YOU WOULD GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, AND NOT BOOK HEADLINERS AT SPIN FOR 3 MOTHER FUCKING HOURS WHEN WE PAID FOR VIP FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT, AND YOU'D THINK ALL YOUR ATTENTION WOULD BE ON SATURDAY AT SPACE, CONSIDERING EVERYONE TOLD ME SPIN FRIDAYS IS THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT..

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER "YOU CLUBBES HAVE TO SUPPORT THE SCENE" THREADS. I'M TIRED OF YOU ASSHOLES SAYING THAT. TAKE A LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR. THE INDUSTRY HAS to TAKE ON MOST OF THE BURDEN OF THE LACK LUSTER TURN OUT. FROM CROBAR NOT PUTTING ALCOHOL IN THE DRINKS TO SPIN BOOKING HEADLINERS, THE #10 DJ RANKED IN THE WORLD FOR 3 HOURS TO FUCKED UP DOOR GUYS WITH NO RESPECT.

NOW FOR ALL YOU CP MOTHERFUCKERS, DARK BEAT IS ON CD, GOING ON SALE TOMMOROW... YOU SHOW UP TO SPACE, BUY A FUCKING COPY. SUPPORT OG, CONSIDERING HIS CLUB OWNER BUDDY DOESN'T SUPPORT HIM AND HANGS HIM AND ROLAND and biz OUT TO DRY ON THESE BOARDS...

LOUIE DEVITO.

NY UNDERGROUND..

ITS A GREAT CD.. BEST MIXED CD OUT THERE, STUDIO VERSION OF LUZ, CAN'T WAIT...

SALEEN OUT, I'LL BE ON

V I P g u e s t l i s t . c o m....