Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what gym do you go to?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

that makes a whole lot of sense. thank god i dont talk to anyone really when i go to work out. hate the whole pick up scenario.

Thats the only thing i like about my gym. No one talks to anyone really, at least for not more than 2 minutes.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Personal Trainer IE someone who wants to try and be smooth ad help women get into shape and try to get them in bed

actually i have 2 friends who are personal trainers..one at nysc and one at crunch and they train because they love working out and love training people---not to get them in bed

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

actually i have 2 friends who are personal trainers..one at nysc and one at crunch and they train because they love working out and love training people---not to get them in bed

But if they do happen to get them into bed, that's just a nice consolation prize right :aright:

Originally posted by dani672

well i go to spa lady in lyndhurst.. but i am moving..

i am moving to maywood.. anyone have any gyms close to there.. and i don't want to go to gold's or world in paramus

i used to go to spa lady...but i hated it ..toooo small and became too expensive for what i was getting...plus..i do like to see MEN at the gym..lol:D

Originally posted by drmoxx

WOW in fairview will be open in december. not that far away from west new york (10-15 minutes)

i have some friends who were members of health concepts, and wow is giving time left on their old HC contract and adding it on their current wow membership, as long as you buy a membership. my friend got 18 months for the $ of 12.

thanks, actually im interviewing for a job today in west new york in the Galaxy...andddddd if i get it and i remember correctly..the Galaxy has their own gym..not sure if its open to people that work there too or just people that live in the apartments but i will probably just go there if i can..if not..maybe WOW

Originally posted by trueqwest

Actually, she's Puerto Rican. I know her very well...used to hang with her and her ex at Factory, worked out with him a few times at Gold's...She's a sly one...very shady and deceptive. Just because she's in a magazine doesn't mean that she's a good person.

IMO...This is totally unnecessary and completely uncalled for!! No need to get personal on the ClubPlanet Messageboard.

Using screennames are one thing:idea:, but when people's real names are used...Bashing isn't necessary (obviously this rule is with the exception of DJ's but...that's another topic!)

Originally posted by saynotodrama

IMO...This is totally unnecessary and completely uncalled for!! No need to get personal on the ClubPlanet Messageboard.

Using screennames are one thing:idea:, but when people's real names are used...Bashing isn't necessary (obviously this rule is with the exception of DJ's but...that's another topic!)

personally, i've known the girl for about 10 years now and don't think anything negative of her. didn't think anyone was gonna start talkin shit about the girl.

Originally posted by dogekid

personally, i've known the girl for about 10 years now and don't think anything negative of her. didn't think anyone was gonna start talkin shit about the girl.

Exactly...you're post was totally ON TOPIC about working out and gyms....mentioning someone at a certain gym was in a very popular fitness magazine...really nothing wrong with that!

My post wasn't directed at you.