Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey EVERY-1...Don't 4get 2

sunnyhost

ek2.gifGO VOTE 2day!!! smillie_flag.gif

I already went earlier this morning and it was a breeze....no more than 10 minutes for the entire process. I thought I was going to have abad voting experience from all the stuff I've seen on T.V a/b lines and people working there who didn't know anything ab the computerized ballots, but nope...everything went as smooth as ever. Get out there and vote and make a difference! Good Luck!:D

I'm glad for one result in this election though, it looks like the Public Transit Expasion Plan is going to pass. 65% for, 35% against, with 89% of the precincts reporting...

This means basically that a half-penny sales tax on all items sold in Miami-Dade county will be levied, with the funds expressly for a bigger Metro system. Trains going all over the place, including to the beach, and more 24-hour buses too.

The beach people may not like us proles coming to their haunt, but in the end it's better, less traffic, less parking hassles, plus you can get blasted on the beach, and for a buck twenty-five (maybe a bit more) continue on at Space :).

Pretty much the only issue I got excited about because I don't drive :)...yeah sure my car bit the dust, but I think the city is safer with me off the road...my dirty secret is that I have a tendency to get really pissed off when I drive.