Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD Review ... clubangel and lock16 u better reply

It was amazing!!! The energy in that place was SICK!! He was rocking ALL Night Long!!! and I thought it was phat of him that he signed some records and threw them out to the crowd, that was nice, I heard he did that at roxy too on friday. I was dancing all night, alittle crowded but not to Extreme totally worth $10 bucks alot of young people but they were jammin away. The Muzicccccc was incredible hard core pounding all night long.

AND on the way there I was at a RED light and TONY SAPRANO and his new girl were walking his dog and walked right in front of my car, I SCREAMED lol lol

I rolled down my window and I was like " Whats up!! Tony Saprano" lol That was the beginning of my night and it just got better.

Tell me what u thought.

I posted this in the other PVD thread but here it is again! :)

All I have to say is that I hardly know as much about DJ's and music as some people but PVD was amazing!

Got there around 9ish and they started letting people in shortly there after...when PVD came on at 10, the place erupted! It got packed quick and the vibe was insane!

Now I have seen some of the best DJ's out there...DT, Cox, Howells, Deep Dish, etc.......and I lived for Vinyl on Friday's nights last winter for DT but the energy for PVD was 10 times more amazing than anything I have ever seen at Vinyl!

I might even go as far as to say it compares to the Tempts closing party craziness/vibe...hahha..seriously though after last night the hard core PVD fans react to his music like no other...the couple hours I was there he kept me moving the whole time..what loved is that as soon as I found myself getting a little tiresome of a song he came on with something else, built it up and blew it up again!

This night was easily worth my $10!

Originally posted by angelicious

It was amazing!!! The energy in that place was SICK!! He was rocking ALL Night Long!!! and I thought it was phat of him that he signed some records and threw them out to the crowd, that was nice, I heard he did that at roxy too on friday. I was dancing all night, alittle crowded but not to Extreme totally worth $10 bucks alot of young people but they were jammin away. The Muzicccccc was incredible hard core pounding all night long.

AND on the way there I was at a RED light and TONY SAPRANO and his new girl were walking his dog and walked right in front of my car, I SCREAMED lol lol

I rolled down my window and I was like " Whats up!! Tony Saprano" lol That was the beginning of my night and it just got better.

Tell me what u thought.

So did you have fun?

Originally posted by missdivinity

WHAT IS THIS IS SEE!!!...Lauren, comparing something similar to Tempts..closing party of all things :jawdrop: this can not be the same clubangel i know and love ;):tongue::D

Haha.....I don't think anything can beat how much I love Tempts but AM, PVD brings the energy!!

:);)

Originally posted by clubangel

Haha.....I don't think anything can beat how much I love Tempts but AM, PVD brings the energy!!

:);)

actually, im not disagreeing..i was just teasin ya...but ya know you sound like Lisa right now..hehehe

honestly, i never thought i'd say this...but i think im Denny'ed out :eek: i love him and the energy is great but i wanna start goin out again to hear different dj's and not the same commercial type stuff Denny plays..i need a change

Angelicious,

the ENERGY in that place was amazing.... PVD fans truly are die hard..... I have never seen a crowd go as crazy as people did last night every time a new baseline dropped....

I danced so much I feel like I got beat up today, and for those who know me, I NEVER get tired, and last night I did....

first time I ever saw him, def. will not be the last....

I saw clubangel on line, but it was too crowded inthere to find her... same goes for you..... soon enough we'll meet...

until then....

Originally posted by angelicious

Tell me what u thought.

:( no love????

PVD is the man. Ranked # 4 in the world but after raising 15g's last nite for WTC victims hes gotta be number one for me. I had a great time with many CP peeps. I was looking for Tooch but never found him. Found Angelicious and Kelly later in the night. Hottie of the month Night @ arc..whaddayakno?? :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

:( no love????

PVD is the man. Ranked # 4 in the world but after raising 15g's last nite for WTC victims hes gotta be number one for me. I had a great time with many CP peeps. I was looking for Tooch but never found him. Found Angelicious and Kelly later in the night. Hottie of the month Night @ arc..whaddayakno?? :D

Mike Bugout

Much love, Much love. hehe

nice to meet you I had a blast, your friend was nice too, it was towards the end of the night, but better then nothing.

I wish I got a record though, not like I am a DJ or anything, lol, just wanted one with his autograph.:(