Tastyt and her very fuckable ass...

quoth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Listen you fucking broomstick, I've been bent over for the past half hour! Hurry the fuck up, my back can't take it much longer!

broomstick ay?

ITS FUCKING RAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GET IT RIGHT

and i will be done sho.....r....t......l...........................y.....ok there im done.

Originally posted by quoth

broomstick ay?

ITS FUCKING RAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GET IT RIGHT

and i will be done sho.....r....t......l...........................y.....ok there im done.

*This* is what I was waiting for??? :rolleyes:

For fuck's sake man... even my bloody french fries have gotten cold by now... :mad:

*This* is what I was waiting for??? :rolleyes:

For fuck's sake man... even my bloody french fries have gotten cold by now... :mad:

well...CUNTHAIR...if you woulda fucking waited just a couple miliseconds longer...i woulda dropped my load on yer french fries as well so that u could have an enjoyable lunch with me...

without me even being there.

Originally posted by quoth

well...CUNTHAIR...if you woulda fucking waited just a couple miliseconds longer...i woulda dropped my load on yer french fries as well so that u could have an enjoyable lunch with me...

without me even being there.

Didn't think of that... next time I'll save some of your special sauce for my Big Mac.

hahaha... Hey now... let's not besmirch the name of the great Celtic race simply because of one two-pump chump who couldn't hold his wad...

:laugh2:;)

..yes yes...i thought about that post-post if you know what i mean...but i knew that you knew this was case-specific...

Originally posted by Quoth

fucking phat old balding pervert from new jersey who masturbates to freddie mercury in leotard.

...i am NOT balding...