Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 Mile...

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

So who wants to see it:confused: Just wondering, because I heard it got pretty decent reviews and I cant wait to go...I'm not a HUGE HUGE Eminem fan, but it looks really good...besides, Michele Pfiefer is always UNBELIEVABLE in every role she plays:D

Suppossedly it is very good. One of the reviews said that the film might alienate a lot of his fans, because there is a story line and a plot with a point. His character isn't at all like his stage/album persona that we see.

I think it looks good. The soundtrack is suppossed to be pretty good as well.....

So who wants to see it:confused: Just wondering, because I heard it got pretty decent reviews and I cant wait to go...I'm not a HUGE HUGE Eminem fan, but it looks really good...besides, Michele Pfiefer is always UNBELIEVABLE in every role she plays:D

since mr. giorgio will prob. be too busy at riverstreet, i'll take ya doll, and he prob won't be taking you to vegas either cause probably by then he will be spinnin every night...........hey joe, she needs some quality time hear pal, read between the lines, there's a message in her posts, wake up pal, and mr. giorgio i want to go to vegas too...........just joking joe, and hello to you too je......i mean dknybabe2929

Originally posted by roddigga

since mr. giorgio will prob. be too busy at riverstreet, i'll take ya doll, and he prob won't be taking you to vegas either cause probably by then he will be spinnin every night...........hey joe, she needs some quality time hear pal, read between the lines, there's a message in her posts, wake up pal, and mr. giorgio i want to go to vegas too...........just joking joe, and hello to you too je......i mean dknybabe2929

:laugh: :laugh: you are too funny Roddigga...I'll go with you to see 8 mile if we can bring Chaos, sounds good?;)

:laugh: :laugh: you are too funny Roddigga...I'll go with you to see 8 mile if we can bring Chaos, sounds good?;)

who the hell is chaos............and tell joe i can't make it to riverstreet again, cause i'm going to the movies that night, do you like goober's that's my favorite candy at the movies.........also on the 15th, the nigth i am supossed to open for nj's own joe giorgio, harry potter is coming out, if we hit up the early she we can watch the movie then hear denny at tribeca's that night...................(joe is def gonna kill me)

Originally posted by roddigga

who the hell is chaos............and tell joe i can't make it to riverstreet again, cause i'm going to the movies that night, do you like goober's that's my favorite candy at the movies.........also on the 15th, the nigth i am supossed to open for nj's own joe giorgio, harry potter is coming out, if we hit up the early she we can watch the movie then hear denny at tribeca's that night...................(joe is def gonna kill me)

:laugh: Goobers are good, but only if we get big sodas to wash it down;)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Michelle Pfieffer is not in this movie. Kim Basinger is, though.

Yeah I was going to say that, too!!! Come on dknybabe... stay with it! jk :tongue:

I also really want to see it... I just hope he's just as talented in acting, as he is in rapping........