Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conference...

I know its extremly early to be talking about this, but does anyone have information on it this year (the dates, DJs, venues and so forth). I've heard rumors of it relocating to Vegas this year.

I missed last years festivities so I'm amped to go for this year's..

Thanks for any info...

dont know about this year it keeps getting worse every year and it doesnt help that freaknik is now down in miami during the conferance time. too many hoodlums causing trouble. can't even walk down the block with your girl with out getting into a scuffle

with some idiot. thats why they want to move it to Vegas. i hope they do would be better. and it would be a change for the oldskool industry peeps.

Originally posted by djryanm

dont know about this year it keeps getting worse every year and it doesnt help that freaknik is now down in miami during the conferance time. too many hoodlums causing trouble. can't even walk down the block with your girl with out getting into a scuffle

with some idiot. thats why they want to move it to Vegas. i hope they do would be better. and it would be a change for the oldskool industry peeps.

kinda weird i dnt remember being int any scuffles with anyone. I thought it was a great crowd and very friendly. I think moving it to vegas does nothing but further commercialize the uindeground music industry. I say keep it in Miami. too cold for NY so have it in one of the best clubbing areas in the country. Somehow I dont wanna see carl cox spinning in the same place that is fulll of showgirls. then again vegas might have carl cox with can can girls

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

taras budget

trip to cancun $799

bikinis 400

spending money condom allowance 65,341.99 plus tax hahahaha jus kiddin babe

:laugh: :laugh:

pretty funnny

actual budget....

trip to cancun $1300

bikinies: $300

spending money: 50 bucks ( shell get some guy to spend his money on her)

ha ha...dead on man!

condom allowence: $0

not catching a disease on spring break from some raunchy one-night stand by NOT having sex......PRICELESS!

What is the best week?................I'm discussing this w/ some friends of mine about possibly going, I need to use some valuable vacation time and since I've wanted to go for the past 6 or 7 years since I was 18 and have not yet, this might be my chance.

I heard that the 2nd week of March is the best time to go?

Originally posted by ou812

What is the best week?................I'm discussing this w/ some friends of mine about possibly going, I need to use some valuable vacation time and since I've wanted to go for the past 6 or 7 years since I was 18 and have not yet, this might be my chance.

I heard that the 2nd week of March is the best time to go?

no go the 3rd week...thats when im going...the 16th to the 23rd

thats the majority of college spring break...thats the week i went last time and it was insane...it's mtv week...they have the mardi gras and foam parties that week

if there are any room room left try to stay @ the oasis cancun...sickest hotel in the whole place...all the crazy contests & parties are there including mtv

oh man...i cant wait!

Originally posted by hunnie818

no go the 3rd week...thats when im going...the 16th to the 23rd

thats the majority of college spring break...thats the week i went last time and it was insane...it's mtv week...they have the mardi gras and foam parties that week

if there are any room room left try to stay @ the oasis cancun...sickest hotel in the whole place...all the crazy contests & parties are there including mtv

oh man...i cant wait!

Actually that was the week I meant *thinks back to when he was in college*

What's the latest it can be booked by. These next couple of months are gonna be hectic for me I think................I'm wondering how long I can put it off for?

Actually that was the week I meant *thinks back to when he was in college*

What's the latest it can be booked by. These next couple of months are gonna be hectic for me I think................I'm wondering how long I can put it off for?

honestly...book asap

im staying @ the oasis cancun and i bookes in august ....from what i hear its been full since mid-september.....all hotels are almost full....you better pray for a cancellation... plus the longer you wait the more it will cost

my trip is 8 days/7 nights roundtrip airfare all inclusive $1300

by now its almost $1900 in a few months air fare will be up to like $700-$800 roundtrip.......

go to a travel agent...leave a deposit....pay some more in a few months and the balance a month before you leave...thats how im doing it

honestly...book asap

im staying @ the oasis cancun and i bookes in august ....from what i hear its been full since mid-september.....all hotels are almost full....you better pray for a cancellation... plus the longer you wait the more it will cost

by now its almost $1900 in a few months air fare will be up to like $700-$800 roundtrip.......

go to a travel agent...leave a deposit....pay some more in a few months and the balance a month before you leave...thats how im doing it

Thanx for the info.:)

honestly...book asap

HEEYYYYYYY, you're pullin my leg Hun..............I just checked like 3 or 4 websites that have packages available for the Oasis for te week of 3/15.............at like $900 bucks a head for 4 people for hotel and airfare. You been getting some bunk information?

Oh BTW................we certainly have taken this thread far off it's intended topic. :D

HEEYYYYYYY, you're pullin my leg Hun..............I just checked like 3 or 4 websites that have packages available for the Oasis for te week of 3/15.............at like $900 bucks a head for 4 people for hotel and airfare. You been getting some bunk information?

Oh BTW................we certainly have taken this thread far off it's intended topic. :D

no way...not all inclusive

all inclusive includes all drinks free and free meals in all 7 or 9 resturaunts in the hotel.....

you cant do all inclusive w/ 4 in a room...only 2 in a room

try and book it.....it's totally fugazee...it will say no vacancy

i'll get you name and # of my travel agent when my firend gets back from florida...its her friends aunt...she'll hook you up