Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Is Single/not Single? If You Dont Reply Then U R

Originally posted by bobydigital

ATTN: HUNNIE your wasting your time with that clown...warrior...the only status that bad ass has left these days is CHUMP STATUS...hes old and done with...rinkles and all...we had one night of afterhours on thursday night and he dissappeared for the rest of the weekend...hes a BEDTIME WARRIOR he slept for 3 days what a CHUMP!!!...anyway dont worry about his hook up list...who wants to take a nap with bad ass anyway, i'll take care of you DIGITAL style in Montreal...and that means NO SLEEP all weekend...the chumps will be sleeping with bad ass all tucked in nice and snug. ;)

So Mr Bobby calling BADASS a chump... If I remeber correctly summer of 200 & 2001 while we were going to TEMPS you were to busy playing house with your ex and you saying to her "BABY LETS GO TO THE BOARDWALK AND GET A FUNNELCAKE" you gay mother fucker.... for two years I watched you play house and have make believe tea parties while I was partying at temp.... I would say you were fun when you went out with debbie aka RAZOR the girl who wore a one piece purple velvet jump suit to TEMPS.... Here is a pic of RAZOR after she was crying when Bobby broke up with her........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

So Mr Bobby calling BADASS a chump... If I remeber correctly summer of 200 & 2001 while we were going to TEMPS you were to busy playing house with your ex and you saying to her "BABY LETS GO TO THE BOARDWALK AND GET A FUNNELCAKE" you gay mother fucker.... for two years I watched you play house and have make believe tea parties while I was partying at temp.... I would say you were fun when you went out with debbie aka RAZOR the girl who wore a one piece purple velvet jump suit to TEMPS.... Here is a pic of RAZOR after she was crying when Bobby broke up with her........

For the people interested in seeing a picture of Bobby digitals ex "RAZOR" aka Debbie's eyes after crying here it is

Originally posted by liqidtouch

DJ LIQID TOUCH

yea im single

not happy with it right now but thats y im looking forf

someone to spoil

deejay-forum.jpg

Never look you wont find someone you will find that person when your not looking trust me been through it when I was looking fell into girls that are garbage...... when I wasnt looking found the best

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Never look you wont find someone you will find that person when your not looking trust me been through it when I was looking fell into girls that are garbage...... when I wasnt looking found the best

ok so first i got beat as aruuner up at last years metro holween party to this guy BADASS-

now hes giving me romantic advice!!! OMG HOW PPL CHANGE!!@#@

just kidding bro-- good looking out

i already understand that-

HEY HEY TO RAPTURE!!!! justsayin what up!@#!@#!@#

new-disco_07.jpg

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok so first i got beat as aruuner up at last years metro holween party to this guy BADASS-

now hes giving me romantic advice!!! OMG HOW PPL CHANGE!!@#@

just kidding bro-- good looking out

i already understand that-

HEY HEY TO RAPTURE!!!! justsayin what up!@#!@#!@#

new-disco_07.jpg

Hey BADASS can be romantic with girls of course only in the winter Summer time I am out of control whoo hoo o.... whats up kid