Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ NICK's B-day @ Supper CLub THIS sat (nov 9th)

nj%20nick%20supper%20club%20f%20rev.jpg

nj%20nick%20supper%20club%20b%20rev2.jpg

OPEN BAR 1030PM-1130PM!!!

(info below)

Saturday November 9th, 2002:

Bob Goodrich, Sevan, Thorin Aiello, Mario Stewart, Erica

present

A Birthday Celebration for Nick Andreottola (NJ Nick)

For One Night Only: Music by Ryan Morales

spinning a mix of all the best music

door by Chris Stern

21 and over

As a courtesy to our customers, NA Marketing has arranged for Advanced Tickets to be purchased at discounted prices lower than the door price which guarantee admission. With these ticket, you WILL NOT have to wait in line, which can and for this night will be long.

For Advance Tixx, VIP Info, or Table Reservations, call NA Marketing 877-806-9454 or Nick @ 917-299-5046 or email njnick@my2way.com

******************************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

NICK * NA MARKETING * DRAMA PROMOTIONS

cell: 917-299-5046 , live op: 877-806-9454 , two-way: njnick@my2way.com

its all about the PARTY * its all about the MUSIC * its all about the CROWD

Happy belated Birthday Nick!!!I cannot wait for this Saturday for your b-day celebration...I have been to every one of your b-day parties each year and they are never a disappointment!!This event should not be missed..See ya Saturday Nick..Hope to see everyone there..xoxo..ClubGirl..:bday:

Guest ngcupid

Sat. night at Supper Club will definitely be a sick party! No one should miss it...Nick always comes through with his parties. Happy birthday hun, I'll see you then!

Holy shit man. . .I remember the 1 at Cheetah like it was a few days ago. . .well i remember getting the pics developed. .they helped refresh the memory of the night in question. . . Just got back from CA and now i'm looking forward to this weekend man. . . I'm happy to see Ryan M. spinning, he always keeps the party jumping . . .Happy B-day. . .this year no driving ! !

Did i read correctly ? ? ?

:direct:OPEN BAR ! ! :letsgo:

:beer::party:

Originally posted by njnick

thanks to everyone for looking out. saturday will def be a great night. off the hook party, great crowd, great music, lots of bottles, and just an overall good time. anyone who still needs tickets contact me and i will take care of it.

nick

Happy birthday babe!! :bday::bday:

Give me a call later on tonight or go to Whiskey for happy hour, I'm pretty sure I'll be there for Sat.