Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterwork:fridays @metro Lounge This Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k1

EVER FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTERWORK:FRIDAYS @METRO LOUNGE

NO COVER

FREE BUFFET

3$ MARTINI (Try the grape-tinis)

2$ pints

dj roveen playing dance/party mix

5-10 pm

BRING YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE, WE HAVE ROOM FOR EVERYONE!!!

and then stick around for the BIGGEST friday night in the tri state area with the one and only.....................RICHIE RYDELL!!! This friday is retrometro:a night of metro lounge classics (in case you havnt heard.

Originally posted by tempkid

It's wednesday Kosta

I think friday is in 2 days, but don't quote me on that

Youcoming fri?? Hit up happy hour. youre in your hotel room anyways. and stop lying to every one telling them you live in lake ************* you really live in the ramada and just ask them to switch your room across the hall every friday so it looks like you just got there. How many other hotel guests do you knopw that get shots sent up to their room???!!!!!!:D

See ya friday.

this friday, is it going to be classics all night long....or will it be a build up of classics til about the last hour, then new stuff???

looking at coming up for the first time after being at a wedding in lakewood in evening...any guest list info would be beneficial also

Originally posted by kostaP

Youcoming fri?? Hit up happy hour. youre in your hotel room anyways. and stop lying to every one telling them you live in lake ************* you really live in the ramada and just ask them to switch your room across the hall every friday so it looks like you just got there. How many other hotel guests do you knopw that get shots sent up to their room???!!!!!!:D

See ya friday.

I don't know if I'm getting a room anymore this week.

My friends from here all want to stay local for some queer, who is leaving for Texas on sunday. So I'm going with friends that live near ML, but will see. If I don't get a room ,I'm not going to be in "Rockstar mode " I'm just going to chill and watch the Danfury show. I'll see you there fool

My friends from here all want to stay local for some queer, who is leaving for Texas on sunday. So I'm going with friends that live near ML, but will see. If I don't get a room ,I'm not going to be in "Rockstar mode " I'm just going to chill and watch the Danfury show. I'll see you there fool

Aint nothin in Texas but steers and queers.

Yeah ok no rockstar mode I'll believe it when Sandman goes straight(haha fag)

Originally posted by kostaP

Thesandman is really gay ?

I never knew that, next time he winks at me ,I'm going to punch him. I want to watch the danfury show at Metro. I keep hearing about it, but never notice. I'll be watching this week.

Dan goes for all the young girls.

He told me if there ain't grass in the field, he turns them over and plays in the mud !!!!

Thesandman is really gay ?

I never knew that, next time he winks at me ,I'm going to punch him. I want to watch the danfury show at Metro. I keep hearing about it, but never notice. I'll be watching this week.

Dan goes for all the young girls.

He told me if there ain't grass in the field, he turns them over and plays in the mud !!!!

Sandman and fury are butt buddies you didnt know., They stare at they young girls but play with the little boys!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Really ?

It's all coming togeather now.

Now I know why Dan and sandman are trying to get Pete K to change over Metro fridays to 18 and over for both male and females, not just females.

You guys are sick fucks i tell you.

Don't come near me on friday, thats a warning:mad: