Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Stardo, Sicilia, Fans, & Whoever...

After reminiscing over recent events and pictures of myself, I had that proud feeling again, so I decided to get on here and express what I feel. Here goes:

It was my honor to let you meet me.

I'm The Infantile Center of the Universe.

I'm better than everyone. I kick ass at everything. The other day, someone cut me off on the parkway, so I sped up beside him and I rammed him off the road. Nobody is as good as I am.

Some people think I'm conceited. Oh well.

All my friends think I'm better than they are. Sometimes my friends ask, "So how come you rule so much?"

Yesterday, I decided to play basketball, but I suck at basketball, so I lost. Just kidding, I kicked everyone's ass because I'm the best.

I own everyone at everything. There's no use in trying to be as good as me because it's impossible. There aren't enough words to describe how good I am.

THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME. I AM KING. Everyone wishes they were me. EVERYONE!

If I weren't me, I'd wish I was.

I love me.

Yours truly,

Perfection

Originally posted by shlonger

After reminiscing over recent events and pictures of myself, I had that proud feeling again, so I decided to get on here and express what I feel. Here goes:

I'm better than everyone. I kick ass at everything. The other day, someone cut me off on the parkway, so I sped up beside him and I rammed him off the road. Nobody is as good as I am.

All my friends think I'm better than they are. Sometimes my friends ask, "So how come you rule so much?"

Yesterday, I decided to play basketball, but I suck at basketball, so I lost. Just kidding, I kicked everyone's ass because I'm the best.

I own everyone at everything. There's no use in trying to be as good as me because it's impossible. There aren't enough words to describe how good I am.

THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME. I AM KING. Everyone wishes they were me. EVERYONE!

I love me.

Yours truly,

Perfection

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by shlonger

I love me.

Yours truly,

Perfection

whatever man, i mean KING.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...i will allow you to believe that you are the best

Originally posted by stardo

become a CP legend. Drowning in the water you said you would never drink from. hahahah YOU ARE THE NEW KING OF CP. hahahah You must feel honored.

uh oh.....i think me and you are starting to get soft on shlonger.....i'm stopping here .....no more nice girl .....he will never be king in my eyes.....unless something amazing happens.....Doubt it.

Originally posted by siciliagirl

uh oh.....i think me and you are starting to get soft on shlonger.....i'm stopping here .....no more nice girl .....he will never be king in my eyes.....unless something amazing happens.....Doubt it.

I have a soft spot for the handicapped.