Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone got 100g's laying around to buy a jet?

joeg

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I wonder if I can get insurance for that through Geico.....

Sometimes when we touch

the honesty's too much

and I have to close my eyes

and cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wanna hold you til I die

until we both break down and cry

and I hope

that the fear in me subsideeeeeeees

I'm a softy for that lil guy:(

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Sometimes when we touch

the honesty's too much

and I have to close my eyes

and cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wanna hold you til I die

until we both break down and cry

and I hope

that the fear in me subsideeeeeeees

I'm a softy for that lil guy:(

That was beautiful.....Great way to start off my day....:cry:

Originally posted by danwilson

WTF, are these people serious. There trying sell a military Jet that can fire missles on Ebay. What if an Arab is the highest bidder.

Yeah...............and what if the highest bidder is Quoth and he fires missles at danwilson. Then what'll we do?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just picture the lil guy smiling as his lover swings him around by his lil gecco paws.

ahaha....i just saw that commercial sunday and cant get it out of my head...and no one i know has seen it....

...that really was a great way to start the morning...

:aright:

WTF, are these people serious. There trying sell a military Jet that can fire missles on Ebay. What if an Arab is the highest bidder.

you are even fucking dumber than i thought.

It's a collector's aircraft, meaning it's been modified. read the bit about FAA''s rules on "exhibition war birds." Additionally you must notify the FAA before flying.

Cintron, yes its been modified, but you can modify it back to be a lethal jet. That Jet if modified can hold and fire missles. Then you mentioned the FAA. What a fuckin joke they are. I just read, there are Arabs from Syria, who are taking flying lessons in the U.S. Can you imagine that. After what happened on 9/11, there still giving Arabs flying lessons. :mad:

Cintron, yes its been modified, but you can modify it back to be a lethal jet. That Jet if modified can hold and fire missles. Then you mentioned the FAA. What a fuckin joke they are. I just read, there are Arabs from Syria, who are taking flying lessons in the U.S. Can you imagine that. After what happened on 9/11, there still giving Arabs flying lessons. :mad:

Reminds me of Spaz from the Opie & Anthony show back in the day.

dude, a Cessna can be modified to fire missiles. It's not that difficult. The expense you'd have to go through to acquire a WORKING missile, ship it without it getting intercepted and fire it... it's a 200lb, 9ft. long steel case, 6inches in diameter. Most short range missiles carry ~11-15lb blast fragmentation warheads. Enough to knock down a fighter but hardly worth writing home about. Medium/long range AAM's carry 20-35lb warheads. The MiG isn't equipped to carry anything but short range, so i doubt that's a problem. Additionally, you'd have to lock and fire under ideal conditions to be guaranteed a hit. If some wahoo was to go and buy this jet for 100k+, source a missile or two for about 30k+ (the going rate for a soviet AA-2 Atoll), ship it all in, fly and knock down an airliner... F-16's would be on his ass so fast, you'd never know what happened.

all in all, 160k+ is a lot to spend to shoot two missiles.

You're better off packing 5 lbs of C4 into a cessna and crashing it, or dropping it as a timed explosive.

seriously man... some perspective please.