Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** November 22, Friday...One night party ***

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The last time I was there, Kosta ruined my night. That bastard. ;)

Kosta knows what I am talking about. Kosta, dont say though, thanks.

At least we met!! Besides Iapologized for ruining your night!!! and If I remember correctly made it up to you.

Ro,

That damn sawdust in the booth when it was brand new remember!!!!!!! Anyway that place brings back memories some good some great some not soo fun!!!!!. Anyway Ax-man I'll be at Metro happy hour pick up di from work at 9 stop by for a few but you know me Metro runs in my blood.

Originally posted by kelly0616

We like to start early!!!!!!!!!

always starting early heh. trying to hang with you gals (eurochic;kelly0616;candice;nicole;axel;mike;) equals a rough morning....

hey kelly0616 suprised that you still remember that i owe you a drink considering that you were pissed drunk @ south park. lol

i got you next time you run out of money

Originally posted by trainwreack

thats the ancient asian secret. me and roveen will both piss on your head and you too can experience the fro..................lol

:what:

yeah kosty, we will fro u up, as long as trainwreck keeps his grubby little paws where they belong and he doesnt invade my turf, i wont invade his. THAT my son, is the asian secret.

Originally posted by roveen

yeah kosty, we will fro u up, as long as trainwreck keeps his grubby little paws where they belong and he doesnt invade my turf, i wont invade his. THAT my son, is the asian secret.

Did he grab your pussy again??!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

the one with the round eyes!!!!! J/k bro.

hey kosta this is trainwreack and axel. a . shit we can go on for ever.

you going to saints tonight. if so i'll bring the spray on hair and the optional comb that comes with it.

don't make me stab you with the fork again at your diner!!

j/k lol

hehe...come on J, u know our crew is damn better lookin' than that...;) ... OH and guys don't forget that it's also the bday celebration for our favorite brother MIKE A that night also so we all know what that means... ANOTHER LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGG AND CRAZZZZZZZZZZY EVENING :D

bday: happy "early" birthday mikey :bday:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

hehe...come on J, u know our crew is damn better lookin' than that...;) ... OH and guys don't forget that it's also the bday celebration for our favorite brother MIKE A that night also so we all know what that means... ANOTHER LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGG AND CRAZZZZZZZZZZY EVENING :D

bday: happy "early" birthday mikey :bday:

too bad mike doesn't have a computer........

well i'm using axels user name but it's gonna be on us to get mike fuckin wasted and of course we will be joining.....

:beer:

j

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

hey kosta this is trainwreack and axel. a . shit we can go on for ever.

you going to saints tonight. if so i'll bring the spray on hair and the optional comb that comes with it.

don't make me stab you with the fork again at your diner!!

j/k lol

I got the butter knife and Im'a slash yo wrists.