Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Typical Lunch?

once a week i meet my BFF for thai food and every other day i go home to play with my pup and take him for a walk

when i'm home i usually have left overs from dinner the night before or frozen pizza or a soup or salad

EXCEPT TODAY - i have to go at 1pm for a god damn photo inspection because when i bought my new car in july the STUPID ASS car dealer never faxed the damn window sticker to them and i just found today that as of 11/3 i have had NO collision insurance and i'm driving a financed car so the bank can just come and steal it right now if they want - I AM SO PISSED I COULD SPIT NAILS !!!!

Originally posted by ericone

charlie browns is my all time favorite spot - salad bar off the heezy. usually for lunch i'll order a turkey sandwich on wheat or a grilled chicken salad. pretty boring, but healthy

Seriously Charlie Browns is ridic.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

once a week i meet my BFF for thai food and every other day i go home to play with my pup and take him for a walk

when i'm home i usually have left overs from dinner the night before or frozen pizza or a soup or salad

EXCEPT TODAY - i have to go at 1pm for a god damn photo inspection because when i bought my new car in july the STUPID ASS car dealer never faxed the damn window sticker to them and i just found today that as of 11/3 i have had NO collision insurance and i'm driving a financed car so the bank can just come and steal it right now if they want - I AM SO PISSED I COULD SPIT NAILS !!!!

I would check on that...Since I cant drive my car, I called Audi to find out if I still need Insurance bc Im financing and they said all I need is to have is the state minimum--WHich doesnt include collision...Granted you would want collision if your financing.

Daily eats--

usually left overs from last nite, 2 grilled chicken of some sort, can or 2 of tuna---I eat lunch 3 times a day:D

Sometimes I get daring and go to the TigersTale for a cheezeburger and some shots of Greygoose Orange.