Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patrick Bateman

Originally posted by clubchic1006

hey, sweaty guy! :laugh: just kidding! did you have a good time Friday @ PVD?? I did, it was nice to see you! :D

I had a blast...Except for a run in with security in the bathroom:mad: It was very nice to see you as well..Im suprised I found you guys.

Originally posted by jp18

I had a blast...Except for a run in with security in the bathroom:mad: It was very nice to see you as well..Im suprised I found you guys.

Oh no, that stinks!!! was it towards the end of the night?? Yeah, one of our friends didn't even get in so he went to exit with some other people! I had a great time though!

I know, you scared the crap out of me, i feel someone grab my arm and i couldn't see anything but a sweaty guy ;) in front of me! I'm sorry, do you forgive me? please oh pretty please!

Going to Paradox anytime soon?

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Oh no, that stinks!!! was it towards the end of the night?? Yeah, one of our friends didn't even get in so he went to exit with some other people! I had a great time though!

I know, you scared the crap out of me, i feel someone grab my arm and i couldn't see anything but a sweaty guy ;) in front of me! I'm sorry, do you forgive me? please oh pretty please!

Going to Paradox anytime soon?

The incident was around 6am--It was my friend who had the problem, I was hosing myself down when it happened...Guy was just busting balls:rolleyes: I was too f#@ up to care....Your forgiven..It was so hot in there..A random girl came up to me with napkins to wipe me down..Im used to being the sweaty guy...Im trying to convince one of my friends to take me this friday, but he has that damn 52inch TV and doesnt get off the coach.

When is your next appearance?

Originally posted by jp18

The incident was around 6am--It was my friend who had the problem, I was hosing myself down when it happened...Guy was just busting balls:rolleyes: I was too f#@ up to care....Your forgiven..It was so hot in there..A random girl came up to me with napkins to wipe me down..Im used to being the sweaty guy...Im trying to convince one of my friends to take me this friday, but he has that damn 52inch TV and doesnt get off the coach.

When is your next appearance?

I was leaning up against the wall at that time, I remember seeing you walk past me looking pissed off shaking your head! I was getting annoyed at that point a little too! my feet were starting to hurt from dancing!

We probobly won't go to Paradox for a couple of weeks. not too sure, but I'll let you know when we are going and when our next appearance at Roxy will be. :D

“Did you know that Whitney Houston’s first album contained 4 #1 hits? Its so hard to choose a favorite among some many great tracks, but I’d have to say that ‘the greatest love of all’ is truly one of the most inspiring songs of all time. Its message is so important, crucial really…In these time when we can no longer empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves.â€

Originally posted by jmiller

“Did you know that Whitney Houston’s first album contained 4 #1 hits? Its so hard to choose a favorite among some many great tracks, but I’d have to say that ‘the greatest love of all’ is truly one of the most inspiring songs of all time. Its message is so important, crucial really…In these time when we can no longer empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves.â€

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"In 1987 Huey released this, Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think I heir undisputed masterpiece is "HiP To Be

Square," a song so catchy that most people probably don't listen

to the lyrics. But they should because it's not just about the

pleasures of conformity and the importance of

trends. It's all a personal statement about the band itself."

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since

the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that I really didn't

understand any of their work. It was too artsy, too intellectual.

It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more

apparent. I think "Invisible Touch" is the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility, at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three

albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every

nstrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship and sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion." In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problem of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their

lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.

Christie, get down on your knees, so Sabrina can see your asshole.

Phill Collins solo efforts seem to be more commercial and

therefore more satisfying in a narrower way, especially songs

like "In the Air Tonight" and "Against All Odds."

Sabrina, don't just stare at it. Eat it.

But I also think that Phill Collins works better within the confines of the group than as a solo artist-and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio," a great, great song, a personal favourite."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: