Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIVE ROCK THURSDAY NOV.7th

vipnerd

The New Times Festival Musical will be held this Thursday November 7th @ Cafe Nostalgia

66 SW 6 ST.

Downtown Miami

(305)358-1999

To get there, take 5th Street at the Sheraton off of Brickell

just past Big Fish in the heart of Miami's Best Night Scene, "The River Scene"

Bands:

ESTACION LOCAL

SONIKO

PROLE

TERESO

OHMS

Doors open at 8 pm

A chill night of great live rock. This bands have been around for a while. Great musicians. Great crowd.:aright::rock:

See ya der.........

Originally posted by meng

Oh damn! Tereso in da house! At what time does Tereso play? I may be able to check them out if they play early enough for me to get to Lola for Satoshi.

Not b4 midnight. I understand they will be the 4th band up. Right after prole.:)

It will be an awesome night. On Mondays at Senor Frogs they have three...today five bands...a little change from the monotonous clubby scene...plus Prole and Thereso pull quite a nice crowd...and chicks:D

I will definitively reprezent, I'm a big fan of Tereso...these guys rock da house!

Believe it or not, Tereso's music...even though it's straight forward hard rock has a groove that you can't stand still to...I get down to their shit everytime...so...I will pass by and see what they got in store for tonighrt, plus Nostalgia @ downtown it's a pretty darn good location for live music.

get the funk out! :cool:

del2.gif

Tereso is harder than hard rock....the only thing about them is that I don't know what the fuck they're singing! haha...

hopefully they'll play "La Rosca" tonight.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yup! They're speaking in tongues most of the times...but their groove is sick...they really have it together musicly.

Funk :cool:

del2.gif

Prole and Tereso where amazing!!!

It was good to see Vipnerd, Meng and Funketeer...yo CP reprezentin' @ the latin rock events!!! Seriously, the band rock da house! very talented and the vibe...incredible!

I had a great time, we gotta do this again sometime soon!

Cheers!

Dj Burrito

(Jack Of All Trades)

burrito.jpeg

Tereso was awesome last night! That place is pretty cool but 12 dollars for a Dewar's?:rolleyes: I thought I misunderstood the bartender when he told me the price and by that time it was too late to say no. That's the only thing that sucked about that place. The sound system was good. The drums were all mic'ed, sounding good.....loud as fuck.....especially when Tereso played.

I think I want to join the band again. I miss playing with those guys. :( ...and to think I'm playing in a classic rock cover band.....aye...:rolleyes:

anyways, it was good to meet you guys last night....we were on a mission!...first rock and roll, then Satoshi......good combination!

Tereso was awesome last night! That place is pretty cool but 12 dollars for a Dewar's?:rolleyes: I thought I misunderstood the bartender when he told me the price and by that time it was too late to say no. That's the only thing that sucked about that place. The sound system was good. The drums were all mic'ed, sounding good.....loud as fuck.....especially when Tereso played.

I think I want to join the band again. I miss playing with those guys. :( ...and to think I'm playing in a classic rock cover band.....aye...:rolleyes:

anyways, it was good to meet you guys last night....we were on a mission!...first rock and roll, then Satoshi......good combination!

12 dollars for a Dewards...I didn't hear you scream...I would've been like "rape! rape!" :eek: :eek:

Damn!!! 12 bucks...did you drink it slowly?

anyways, it was good to meet y

12 dollars for a Dewards...I didn't hear you scream...I would've been like "rape! rape!" :eek: :eek:

Damn!!! 12 bucks...did you drink it slowly?